Fluffy mummah loses babbeh. (Mexi)

…and extremely expansive. not like all fluffies can comprehend its worth tho

5 Likes

Going by what the owner’s saying, I’m wondering if there’s a reason why she has chosen the blue foal to be her bestesh and is clearly overprotective of it. From the sounds of it she hasn’t done this before, or maybe this is her first litter and the bitch-mare syndrome came as a surprise.

Either way I’m interested to see if the owner can either help Angel before she resents him, or if he can fix the relationship between the foals before Bestesh dies something dumb

6 Likes

The rules will be different IF we decide to let you have any other babies

Someone’s losing her leg privileges…

4 Likes

Didn’t see the blue mane there. Still, “extremely expensive” in fluffy prices translates to maybe 300$

2 Likes

could be more depending on training

3 Likes

It’s funny because in a lot of headcanons, while capable of getting nutrition from meat, fluffies digestive tracts don’t handle it well so it’s one of the things that gives the the horrible diarrhea fluffies have come to be known for. Don’t know if the owner knows this and is messing with the pet some how, though that would be just as horrible for him, or he is just ignorant.

2 Likes

Love how the design is so good, like for a PS2 game. Fluffy simulator, rated PG13

5 Likes

Mexi you make my robo dong go clang

1 Like

Well, there’s no other option than feeding the mother only poop from now on.

2 Likes

i have the feeling any fluffy related game would be M rated for excessive violence and sexual themes lmao

2 Likes

Those 3D models are just perfect. Just the right amount of cute and punchable.

4 Likes

Great work. Hahaha what a stupid mare, she didn’t think about the consequences of her behaviour. Now she left with no foals.

1 Like

Great artwork Mexi. You did have me worried; at first glance I thought the owner wasn’t wearing pants.

2 Likes

Wow Mexi, this looks amazing. It’s great seeing you improve so much. Especially the expressions, just wonderful.

2 Likes

Thats some damn impressive 3D.

3 Likes

Now that they can eat solids the blue will be sold and unfortunately the black one has to wait because the person who wants him will only take him once he’s older.

3 Likes

Yes, he’s got someone who’s claimed him.

2 Likes

Lmao meat is expensive. My fluffy is gonna straight up get canned veggies and soup lol. Maybe beans and rice if i could be arsed to boil water.

1 Like

This is a… readily available type of meat if you know what I mean :wink:.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I remember the message bout it but the question is will that customer adopt him when he is older?

So the owner gonna bottle feed him instead then seperate from his mother?

1 Like