Fluffy OCs Needed for Halloween Comic

fuck yeah, no prob, bob

1 Like

Pinball, mayhaps? This little vampire cape is fine. Don’t worry, he’s well-behaved around pet Fluffies, he won’t bite.
bt6x4w2xryp51
yefkqlacdjw51
Also yes, one of his eyes is stuck looking forwards, sorry if that wasn’t obvious enough in the images :') these were both drawn very small with tools too big for proper detailing, sorry.

3 Likes

I love him, I will add him to the roster.

1 Like

You can use Brute! Dress him up as a spider so he can scare all the other fluffies.

1 Like

Almost didn’t find this ref
Can i get my boy as Him (the gay devil from powerpuff girls)? If its not appropriate i’ll go with Jason from friday the 13th

1 Like

Him is a top five villain for me, so definitely.

1 Like

Your taste in villains is nothing more or less than perfect, Him is such an icon

2 Likes

I had a weird childhood crush on Him,hahaha.

2 Likes

uvigu

heyo if im not too late im gonna throw Ed in here as Nux from Mad Max

shave his head & light him on fire

2 Likes

VALHALLA !!

1 Like

@PeppermintParchment , would love to see Avocado dressed as Leonardo from TMNT!

4 Likes

Now we need three other fluffies to dress up as the other tortles.
I offer up Gluestick as Donnie.

( im hoping for the Ghostbusters too)

1 Like

How about a chariot? With a little doll at the reins. He could have a couple of yarn legs dangling at his midsection.
I think he’d laugh about that.

2 Likes

This is such a fantastic idea, and I’d love to see Nightshade from my story Fluff and Co. Link to profiles here
I was thinking her dressed up as Maleficent would be really cool! Or if you’d be fine with drawing Lola shaved maybe she could go dressed up like a zombie? Your choice

1 Like

Oooh, this sounds fun! I’ll ask for Dr. Crazystein in a mad scientist costume! (Could be as basic as a fluffy-sized labcoat, he already has the tussled-up messy mad scientist hair.) He is a young adult, so mostly full-grown.

Bonus points if he’s giving out something science- or doctor-like, like syringes or little vials or band-aids. (Your choice if they’re candy or real, or if he’s just pouring bright green fruit punch straight into people’s baskets from a vial.)

4 Likes

Halfwit as Dracula

1 Like

I’ll attempt the Maleficent first, and if that doesn’t work out, I’ll try the zombie Lola!

1 Like

TMNT fluffies so need to be a thing again.

Thank you! I’m eager to see what you come up with!

@GreaverBlade do you want Treasure to be a foal or an adult?