Fluffy Pharmacopeia Ep. 1 Parsley by Eck

Chase looked towards the camera readying himself, he was nervous this wouldn’t work but cleared his mind and pressed record.

“Hello everyone! Welcome to the first episode of Fluffy Pharmacopeia, your go to for topical and homeopathic fluffy medicine and it’s effects. Our first episode will be something everyone should be familiar with.”

Chase pulls from underneath his table a small jar of parsley unopened and sealed. “For those who don’t know parsley is an instant fluffy plan b, no matter how far along a fluffies pregnancy it’s guaranteed to put a stop to it. Unlike humans fluffies only need a small dosage of parsley for it to work so even a light garnish is enough to abort any foals that are soon to come. To help prove the effectiveness and beneficial uses of parsley on a pregnant mare, I have a lovely volunteer!”

Chase gets up and walks out the room soon returning with a depressed fluffy with golden yellow fluff and a green mane and tail, she huus softly as she’s placed on the table.

“Ok look at the blinking red light and say your name and what happened to you.” The fluffy looks up tears stained on her face. “Hewwo, name is Sunfwowasniffwas giben bad speshul-huggies! HUU HUU!” She began crying again Chase lifts a hand to pet her calming her down.

“What else Sunflower?”

Sunflower steels herself and continues though still struggling to keep herself together. “Owd mummah and daddeh nu bewieb Sunfwowa. Dey put Sunfwowa in Sowwy-box an take to shewtew wid udda fwuffies.”

Chase looks at her, “I’m sorry to hear that, but I have to ask did you want the special-huggies?”

Sunflower looked up wide eyed tears streaming down her face again.

”NUUUU SUNFWOWA NU WAN SPESHUL-HUGGIES!HUU HUU HUU! MEANIE FWUFFY GIB BAD SPESHUL-HUGGIES ONWY WAN FWEN!”

Chase almost surprised by her trauma hugs close and shushes her. “There, there, it’s ok I just needed to know so I can ask my next question. Do you want to have the babbehs of the fluffy that did that to you?”

Sunflower looked up from Chases chest horrified as if for a moment she didn’t know she was pregnant. “Am soon-mummah? NUUU NU WAN BE SOON-MUMMAH NU HAV SPESHUL-FWEN NU WAN MEANIE TUMMEH-BABBEHS HUUUU HUUU!”

Chase was aghast he’d never seen a fluffy so disgusted with the thought of being pregnant as most fluffies raped or not, were overjoyed the moment they realized they were mothers, but this made the next part easier for him at the least.

“Sunflower would you like me to help you not have the mean fluffies babbehs?”

“Wha?”, said Sunflower confused as to how he could get rid of her tummeh-babbehs if they were already forming.

Chase reaffirmed, “Thats right I can get rid of your bad tummeh-babbehs, but only if you want me to. So do you accept?”

Sunflower looked like she was going to cry again but held back tears as she said, “Yus pwease nyu daddeh nu wan be mummah to meanie babbehs.”

With the confirmation heard Chase smiled warmly at her and said, “Ok I will, but in the meantime would you like some skettis?”

“SKETTIS, SKETTIS, PWEASE SUNFWOWA WUV SKETTIS, WUV NYU DADDEH,BESTES DADDED EBA!”

“Ok wait here and I’ll be right back with them.” Chase pats Sunflower eliciting a coo from her. Before he leaves he grabs the bottle of parsley and the video cuts.

In the kitchen Chase prepares a microwaveable bowl of spaghetti and sprinkling just a dash of parsley as garnish. “Now that is a truly tragic tale I must say but for reference I picked up Sunflower at my local shelter, she’s about 2 weeks into her pregnancy, and after hearing her story I knew I had to help. Plus as a bonus she makes an excellent example of just how strong even the smallest amount of parsley is to a pregnant mare.”
Chase finished the spaghetti and the video cuts again. Chase walks back to the table with a now less depressed Sunflower bobbing up and down in excitement for her treat.

“Skettis am hewe nao? YAAAY!” Sunflower sprang up dancing at the plate as she could smell the luxury meal before her. Chase places the plate down in front her and says, “Sorry for the wait here’s your ske-“. Before he can even finish Sunflower dives in devouring the food in earnest not wasting even a single noodle. After finishing the plate a now bloated Sunflower sits happily releasing an occasional burp before saying “excwuse Sunfwowa”. Her trauma almost erased from her memory at the wonderful meal until she feels a rumble.
“Wha? Why tummeh feew funn- EEEEEE BIGGEST POOPIES!!” Like clockwork the plant b takes affect Chase gets a bowl ready to catch the fluid and undeveloped foals to soon come meanwhile Sunflower continues to scream in pain.

“SCREEE NU WAN BABBEHS TU SOON FOW BAD TUMMEH-BABBEHS SCREEE!” Sunflower begins shitting herself from the exertion thankfully landing in the bowl as her amniotic fluid escapes her special place, soon after three pinkish purple blobs flop out barely even recognizable as a foal.

Chase pets sunflower during the ordeal reassuring her, “It’s ok Sunflower you had the best food so your bad tummeh-babbehs had to leave cause they can’t have good food.” Trying to explain something even remotely scientific was impossible especially when it came to topical medicine that was barely researched for humans let alone fluffies and Chase was prepared for any dumb explanation that could appease her fears.

Sunflower spoke weakly, “Weawwy meanie tummeh-babbehs am gone nao?”

“That’s right you won’t have to worry about being a mummah to those bad babbehs anymore, how do you feel about that?” Chase asked softly not knowing what to expect.
“Sunfwowa happy nu hav tu be mummah yet wan speshul-fwen fiwst.”

“Well we’ll have to see about getting you one soon then I think you’ve earned it.” With that Sunflower promptly passed out from the exhaustion, Chase looked up to the camera.

“Well there you have it parsley your insta fluffy plan b, remember always be careful and know some moderation before trying anything at home regarding the medical needs of your fluffy. Tune in for the next video where we try herbal aphrodisiacs on fluffies and see the effects. Bye everyone!” Chase stops the recording and looks down at Sunflower petting her as she coos in her sleep unknowing of what her life will become.

Well that was my first and probably only story I’m no good at writing but I’d love criticism I hope you all enjoyed this

45 Likes

Don’t sell yourself so short.
It’s not bad at all.
And welcome to FC :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been here technically since fluffybooru but then I grew away from it years later I find out it’s gone and FC is the new place to be and I’m happy to see how it’s changed as I’ve grown as well from the edgy 14-15 year old who stumbled upon a trove of 4channers with a sadistic streak to a proper community with all sorts of welcoming opinions

5 Likes

Personal headcanon: Parsley is illegal in Texas.

And that mare came off really pitiful. Good writing!

3 Likes

I liked it. Curious what you’ll do if you continue the series. Also, I always loved that parsley is an anti-baby tool for fluffies. Such a cruel thing to use on unsuspecting dams. Hehehe.

5 Likes

Interesting short as we get few parsley theme story, its good for unwanted foals. Nice note as on moderate consuption.

Some story shows too much of it will permanently damage the mare womb and would left her totally barren.

2 Likes

It’s actually a real herbal plan b but the dosage for a human is really high so I feel a copious amount could absolutely destroy a mare and leave her infertile for sure if not killing her outright

2 Likes

Not even more like fact lol

1 Like

Don’t think that! You’e a good writer as far as I’m concerned. There’s a couple of things you could do to improve the reading experience, but otherwise I’m very invested!

There’s a guide on how to highlight text to make fluffy speech pop out a bit more, I’d encourage giving it a try! There’s quite a lot of stories featuring it, it’s by no means a necessity, but I personally am very fond of it!

4 Likes

This was a great story! I would love to see a continuation on your headcanons about fluffy medicine. I’ve always loved parsley as a plan b for fluffies.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I probably will make more of this fluffy medicine guide, I like the idea of fluffies being able to use homeopathic medicine properly compared to humans cause some scientist at has-bio got a little too into the sawbones podcast which is where I’ll base a lot of this off of

2 Likes

Good job! I like the fact that it wasn’t an abuse piece but educational.

2 Likes

This is really well written, I always love a good fluffy guide! :grin:

Don’t be discouraged thought! It’s like Karn and Ryou said, your a damn good writer and we could always use more of those around here!

3 Likes

Please continue! It’s amazing, I loved every sentence. Suggested impending doom like this is very rare
As for fluffy herbal medicine, I’ve always known only about parsley, so I’m looking forward to more medicine and potential lore!

2 Likes

Very cool. For once, parsley usage wasn’t for abuse. Great job mang, this was real good.

1 Like

Why you set up sequel if one off!? /SarcasmEnd

Here’s hoping Sunflower gets to be a mummah again without bad special huggies or potential rape babies.