Fluffy Pony Breed Types (Teaser for the Sam Adams Guide)

41 Likes

This chart is related to a hugbox tribute series that I was working on and uploading to the booru, until the booru unexpectedly ended. As such, I will be posting the prologue, as well as the chapters, on a daily basis (hopefully). There’s about eight chapters I’ve done so far, not counting the side-stories (aka the gaidens). You can still find the links to the entirety of the Sam Adams Guide here.

More about this chart will be explained in the prologue tomorrow, but for a start, this chart serves a lore piece in my upcoming Sam Adams series. In that series, different artists art styles exist as different “breeds”, much like how different cat and dog breeds exist. To date, three different fluffy breed “types” exist, though there are unique fluffy breeds with no discernible type, such as the Yehdoo, Squeakyfriend and Waggytail. The reddit version of this chart originally had Quickhorn but, because he is on the DNP for this site, his space was replaced with Black-Dragon-Blood.

I know some people will say “what about fluffies that look like wolfram, McGonagall, etc etc” - I should stress that defining a fluffy breed type for this series takes time, and depends on looking for similar art conventions. Also the focus, to stress it again, is on fluffies depicted in hugbox and neutralbox content.

Credits:

Type 1 - Carpdime, Black-Dragon-Blood, Buwwito, MarcusMaximus, FierceDeityLynx, Meh

Type 2 - Coalheart, Foxhoarder, Fillialcacophony, Muffin, Gowdie

Type 3 - Pumpiikin, Fwuffee, Shadysmarty, Babbehteef

5 Likes

homestuck owo

5 Likes

Yes it is!

3 Likes

Great now I’m curious if you just have some passing knowledge of it or if you’ve actually read it

2 Likes

No, I just know that Pumpiikin is a fan of Homestuck and this was a definite homage

3 Likes

i suppose my fluffies would fall under type 3
after all, look at these legs

5 Likes

cat fluff
bottom text

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m still rooting for a type with Mirk, GWN and Fluffus. And maybe Juniper.

2 Likes

Saved for reference. Thank you!

1 Like