Fluffy Restaurant, by Swindle

I could see fluffy foi gras and fluffy sashimi for sure. And keeping live fluffies in the restaurant. The big difference is I imagine they would be slaughtered before cooking. Probably not cooked whole. And if they were, there would likely be a lot of work to do after cooking rather than simply serving them directly.

Though, like you said, there are examples in real life of things getting as fucked up as this. Albeit that is mostly seafood.

Up the same alley, this story could be a good commentary on the meat industry as a whole. Basically the idea that we don’t mind that we are eating animals if we can tell ourselves they aren’t suffering in the process. As if that makes the killing ok.

(For the record, personally I eat tons of industrially produced meat)

1 Like

Hooters is demeaning to hot wings. How do people possibly think the novelty of going to a PG strip club is worth what they’re paying for the shitty food?

3 Likes

Oh I see :man_facepalming:

That was painful to read good god.

2 Likes

That was always odd to me. I lived in Georgia for a while and as conservative as it was (heard one dude preaching against “I dream of Genie” and other classic shows as examples of where the older generation tolerated sin/lust), Hooters never got brought up. Bigger fish to fry, I suppose.

That said, I’d say it’s one of those “it’s something we enjoy” things so it got glossed over.

1 Like

How many of us can afford not to?

That said, the idea of fluffies and small gardens to help deal with food deserts in areas has crossed my mind.

2 Likes

I was more just clarifying that I’m not the kind of person who refuses to eat that kind of stuff for moral reason, since that’s what I was talking about.

And personally, I like the premise of people keeping little herds of fluffies in their backyard for food. Very similar to how people do with chickens. I was imagining it being more or a dairy thing, but eating them wouldn’t be a stretch.

2 Likes

Hence the massive paycheck!

2 Likes

And I bet you get doggie bags of really fucked up food when you close!

1 Like

An old favorite, I just found the idea of ‘stallion fries’ hilarious.

1 Like

@NobodyAtAll we have another one

2 Likes

Imagine not just eating a steak and being done with it. This post made by “not pretentious stuck up foodie gang”

1 Like

Picturing Data surrounded by fluffies is a surreal menta picture :flushed:

1 Like

If the person combined the pepper stuffing AND cream cheese that would make jalapeno popper foals! Batter, cover in bread crumbs, use the “butt gun” to fill with cream cheese, stuff a cored jalapeno empty of seeds up the rectum, and fry. Yum!

1 Like

I like to call them “fluffy oysters” or “fluffnuts” but yes, stallion fries is inspired.

1 Like

It has bits of great industrial abuse. Perhaps the ending is a bit too much yet fits the tone XD

I have a story similar in concept, Farnham’s Fluffies. I’ll see if I can find it.

And yes, it’s a Heinlein reference.

2 Likes

In my HC fluffies for food are just the new chicken: cheap protein

The suffering its mostly a byproduct of industrial farming not unlike real livestock

1 Like

I like this HC. :slight_smile: