Fluffy Robot Daydream!

Been a few months since I’ve been on. I have to catch up on all the art.

BUT!!! I HAD AN IDEA IN A DAYDREAM I WANTED TO SHARE:
(And maybe solicit some doodles)

The other day I saw a small blurb on a bomb defusing unit that used remote robots to detonate or disarm bombs. Then as I was halfway to sleep that night I had a fluffy slant on it.

WHAT IF… What if… fluffy exterminators used robot fluffies as an ecological solution to feral fluffies. No poison, no traps, just a little time.

I imagine a robot that looks like a fluffy but walks stiltedly, maybe with a square torso. Controlled by a pest control technician using a video game controller and headset watching the fluff-bot’s pov on a tv.

He would talk into the headset and it’s translated to fluff speak out of the robot.
“Hello new friends?” ------ “Hewwo Nyu Fwiends?”

I imagined using the bot to hunt out a nest hidden under a porch or something. The bot taken in by the family, then as they settle in to sleep, the bot gets up and either poison gas or a gun barrel comes out of the robot mouth, before it’s feet work like jack hammers smashing the foals.

I’ve had several day dreams of scenarios of the ‘fluff bot’ infiltrating fluffy communities to map them out for pest control services. The extermination stories, I could use help on.

What do you all think? Meme worthy?

4 Likes

Gassing, gelding, penectomy, poisoned milk reservoir, and some kind of reinforced stomping hooves. You’d really be able to cut down a whole herd with an infiltrator.

1 Like

I think @Reddit-Word_H83r made a bunch of exterminator bots, I could be wrong though

3 Likes