Fluffy Runner: The foweva-cwiffhanga' By ArisenLeaf

Yup Secret was my first Don Bluth Movie

1 Like

Sadly, “Titan A.E.” was the last. My fave was “Land Before Time.” The original, not those horrible direct-to-video spinoffs.

2 Likes

Fluffy Runner is one of the best things to have ever come out of the Booru.

A shame to see it non-end like this

1 Like

I watched Titan AE and I can’t understand it’s bad reputation it’s a good animated Syfy cartoon not as good as Heavy Metal Fack2 but good.

1 Like

True, but even FAKK.2 doesn’t hold a candle to the original Heavy Metal.

1 Like

(this is also aimed at @Virgil and/or anyone else who might be ‘in the know’)

Could you maybe just pick up where it left off and create your own end? I don’t know if the original artwork would be permitted, but what about the storyline?

1 Like

I know it and own it but it was to far away from my time (my father was bouncer when they showed it for the first time in a Berlin cinema, he said nobody there was there for the movie they just wanted to rock out high as a Kite on LSD) to be my big thing Fack2 on the other hand was right my thing.

1 Like

:nerd_face::laughing::joy::grinning::sweat_smile::smile::smiley:

1 Like

Before I forget:

Julie Strain
1962-2021

:pensive:
(Respectful silence)

1 Like

I know that someone tried to pick up Fluffy Runner and move on with it.
Problem is they really didn’t know the characters very well and made

some dubious decisions

The first character they killed
off was Quesada

and got some pushback on it, so that didn’t go anywhere.

5 Likes

OIC.
Mebbe someone who actually knows/respects the story can try again?

Just putting it out on the table.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t stand against it, but depending on the story and how people feel about it, it can be tough for someone to pick up where some other creator left off

4 Likes

Quesada x Derpy
5-EVAH (that means more than 4-evah)

2 Likes

Having finished researching Fluffy Runner, I am a bit more convinced that any attempt to finish the story by anyone other than @jberg360 himself would be unsatisfactory one way or the other. Its not as simple as just “getting the characters right”.

5 Likes

And now, with Jberg with us again, the idea of anyone else continuing the series would be rather insulting.

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 11.14.59 PM

Unless I die in the next few weeks, ya’ll are at least getting the storyboard sketches.

12 Likes

(cheers ring out)
:nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

insulting

Good point.

2 Likes

3 Likes

New issue

3 Likes