Fluffy Surprise Eggs (The Master Butcher)

Kinder eggs are known as materials for many explosive devices you know?

3 Likes

That’s… interesting. So, where I live, materials for explosives are sold in supermarkets, huh.

1 Like

It’s an hilarious concept, I’m really enjoying this micro fluffies resurgence.

3 Likes

The us version of kinder eggs suck.
One like this with a micro fluffy in it would be far better.

Ok now that’s a unique concept and very different from the Foal n’ Can concept.

1 Like

It looks like a large coconut

That little shit keep disrespecting the cabbages and he gone get punted into a alternate timeline where everything is cabbages

Cool idea, but even if you empty them out they would still probably ruin the chocolate by licking it through the holes.

Although if people really were that interested in the chocolate they’d just get a bar without any fluffies.

Meh. Still not as shitty as our cheese laws.

This sounds like a recipe for comedy.

There’s a dark green one in the container in the back already. And they probably had other ones as well that they already threw away. Like in the real Surprise Eggs, sometimes the toys are more common than others so you have to buy more to get all of them.

There’s a US version? I thought they were illegal there? Or do you mean the Kinder Joy Eggs? The ones with two plastic halves and a spoon.
These are sold in Europe as well, and the original ones too.

1 Like

They were making a joke. I think the real reason they’re illegal there is that children could choke on the little toys inside. But it makes no sense because then they would have to ban all small toys.

2 Likes

Oh, I never knew the US had weird cheese laws.

Yes the… Joy eggs… More like suffering.

I actually like them as well. But by far not as much as the normal ones.

2 Likes

I love this, the sheer disregard and callousness for the fluffy’s lives to trade them as cheap nicknacks

1 Like

Love your art style.

3 Likes

I love your fluffies master butcher

I wonder how do Microfluffies do in the trash.

2 Likes

The humans look disturbing, good on that.