(fluffycandy) i thought you were hungry.

hi there! i’m new to the forums and i’ve never used forums before so bear with me if you can. i go by candy occasionally online, so you may call me that here :).

(by fluffycandy/me)

not a lot of personal information is allowed, but i want to be a bigger part of this community so i’ll do a little get to know me thing if you’re interested.

i’m candy, im 18+,:female_sign:, scorpio. i do digital art for fun, otherwise i play video games or hang out with my pets since I have a lot of them. I love cats, DnD, the elder scrolls.

i’m also new to forums of any kind so any kind of help/advice i’d also really appreciate!

i was a brony since i around 2013, but slowly have gotten less and less interested in the fandom. i’ve known about fluffies for a few years but actively avoided it for the most part. i started to look into them a month or so ago and got into them. i still am weirded out by it and don’t understand why i enjoy it, but it do be like that.

i want to start drawing more fluffy art, so if you have requests/suggestions feel free to drop them. i’d prefer doing hugbox/abuse/oc’s. i will not do enfie or anything sexual with the fluffies, and i’d prefer to avoid anything toilet related.

thank you for reading :slight_smile: <3

edit: since i am new i’ve reached my limit for replies for the day! but i’ll still read everything sent to me!

51 Likes

Name in the title bar don’t forget. ^^

Also consider fluffies to be something like Happy Tree Friends, a juxtaposition of extreme violence and cute cartoon critters.

This saw like scene is an excellent example of fluffies.

Though we also do hugbox, bleak box, horror box, sadbox, weirdbox, box in box all kinds of boxes.
I generally whiplash hard between hugbox and abuse.

But in the end what you draw is up to you. A fluffy is a talking dimwitted fluffed pony, within those parameters anything is possible.
Do your own thing and don’t forget to have fun.

6 Likes

Fluffies really are a weird thing when you start getting into them. You are free to ask about things you don’t understand around the site. If you haven’t, check out the Quick Start Guide. It has some useful info, as well as some more useful links in the replies.

3 Likes

Nice art style feel sorry for the fluffy to have an abusive owner.

Also @fluffycandy as @AMDk7 said don’t forget to add your name beside the title pls.

Unless you get visited by the Great Owl who sees all. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

thank you so much! i’ll check it out right now.

1 Like

There we go, The Great Owl has been warded off !

1 Like

fixed! <3

3 Likes

I saw.
And ninja’d, and learning to use the quote command.
Very good, you wil get the hang of things in no time.

2 Likes

I will Ceep you in my eyes and see how your work goes on but it looks pretty awesome

Also love D&D but I’m more a 3.5 or Pathfinder guy but it’s nice to have more fans in the community

2 Likes

Is someone spying on me? I feel like someone is spying on me. Lol

Excellent art, I can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

Welcome and damn that’s a good impresstion with that level of detail in your drawing.

4 Likes

Fluffy eating leg
Therefore is food

Your work already shows great promise. Welcome!

6 Likes

Felt that for about the year i’ve been into the genre. xD

2 Likes

Damn, there goes me proposing a drawing of the Bowl fluffy floating in a clean (at least until fluffy poops in it) sorry toilet while their owner ashes cigarette on them from the tub. ~Chuckle~

1 Like

Good luck with that lol

Or maybe yours are going to be the cleanest fluffies ever.

This is really well drawn
Looking forward to your content :heart:

By the time it’s done gnawing off it’s leg:

“No fanks, fwuffy am fuww now”

2 Likes

It do be like that! Bile fascination was my start into fluffies too, now I just genuinely love it here.

1 Like

Nice premise. Never considered a fluffy ‘trying’ to chew off it’s own leg to get to skettis. Great work!

:martinidrink:

1 Like

I can’t tell you any good info that wasn’t said ehm check my guide ehm

but I do have to say your style is marvelous, so floofy and adorably pathetic

1 Like