"Fluffycide: Sorry, We're Closed!" by NobodyAtAll

Try to get dolphins and sharks to play nice, all you’ll get is a lot of death. Play with fire get burnt etc etc.

1 Like

Again, I see your point. But another theme of my works is that people don’t have to be bastards. Monsters don’t have to be monsters. And fluffies don’t have to be fragile stupid cowards.

They all are who they choose to be, and bad guys, for all their justifications, are still bad guys. They’re bad guys because they try to justify the bad things they do. Like Chris Oldman, who only ever saw himself as the victim, and saw becoming a you-know-what as a chance to lash out at everyone he blamed for his downfall.

Everyone gets a chance. And if you waste yours, it’s your fault. There’s no excuse. If you want your life to be a good one, do good things. If you don’t, then you made your own bed, so you should lie in it.

Hell, I know that well. My life ain’t so good, and I know it’s because I fucked up. But I don’t blame it on others. I don’t lash out at them because of it. I don’t see myself as a victim. Honestly, I’m glad that I have any nice things, because I don’t really deserve them.

1 Like

See, this shit is what I’m talking about, @Harmful338. This description could just as easily apply to humanity.

1 Like

Heh if only life was ever that damned simple my boy, fact is sometimes your just dealt a shit hand. WHOOPS looks like you’ve got an incurable mental condition and we don’t want to spend money to help people like you, so hurry up and start killing shit. WHOOPS looks like you got born into slavery, get fucked LMAO. WHOOPS your cultural heritage is wrong, suck my cock. WHOOPS wrong place wrong time I just committed a murder and need to pin it on someone, get death penaltied my boy. See sometimes life fucks you over and you CAN’T do shit about it but sometimes you can.

One last thing about this whole justice idea look up how many people have been given sentences for crimes they didn’t commit. And most people don’t get caught in the act that’s how so many innocents got fucked over, hell one time they used finger prints to convict a guy and send him to jail only to later realise they got the wrong guy because they had the same fingerprints. World’s fucked up.

1 Like

There is no justice. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t fucking make some.

1 Like

You’re right, worst part is we only exist by a fluke a chance that saw increase mental capacity for the use it truly was. We’re abominations I can’t deny that, and I think the same of fluffies but… do the ends justify the means?

1 Like

Neither can I. But that doesn’t mean we can’t be good.

Again, those who refuse to show mercy can’t complain when they don’t get it. V and P are perfectly capable of showing mercy, they just don’t feel like fluffy killers deserve it. And honestly, I think it’s hard to disagree with them on this.

But neither of them are intended to be entirely good people, and they’re both aware of how flawed they really are, but that doesn’t stop them from trying to do good. They don’t hurt people who don’t have it coming if they can help it.

1 Like

By the way, I took your comment about the story seeming like a hatefic into account, and in response, I wrote another story, “Yhprum’s Law”, that I hope doesn’t seem so… um… hateficy.