Foal Arcade (Super Weaner)

Maybe whack a smarty or whack a bitch mare instead?

God is it bad I’d waste a good 20 bucks just to gently hit the palate and bump the little guy? These little ones a fucming adorable, and I did waste 30 trying to win a squishmellow at the carnival :pensive:

3 Likes

It gonna need bigger hammer and larger machine.

images.jpeg-29
Leave Now!!!

2 Likes

SnIfF

4 Likes

There’s no good reason to use real hammers in the Whack-a-Foal game.
You could just as easily use inflatable bats and wind up killing the foals before the game was finished.

7 Likes

Maybe mini baseball bats so you can launch the heads a good distance away?

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hit em again

Is there a Fluffy Shooting Gallery? No carnival is complete without a crooked shooting gallery!

I picture the game attendant yelling about how this is the best thing ever, trying to get you to play. The stand would be loud with bright led lights and music blasting to drown out screaming fluffies.

So you get roped into playing and you’d have multiple rows set up of moving targets…ahem Fluffies.

The the shoot would have their choice either an airsoft, bb, or pellet gun depending how much you want to pay.

Easy 1st row: fat “soon Mummahs” that move slow, anyone and everyone can hit these targets you really have to try to miss. Though their not much points!

Intermediate 2 - 4 rows: average size adult mares and stallions moving from left to right. At a moderate speed, some basic aim and shooting required but most will do fine!

Hard 5th row: new born Foals, runts, and bestest smarty bebbehs that talk way too much. These are fast moving targets and require skill and expertise good luck because these are worth a lot of points, extra points if you get head shots.

Expert: This level is reserved for experience hunters, Police and Military Snipers, Olympic & Competitive shooters, and anyone ready to show off their shooting skills.
The targets are micro fluffies and newborn micro fluffies, they move fast and are next to impossible to hit, hit them and score big!

Good luck!

4 Likes

How much is a yearly pass to the abusement park?

4 Likes

I suggest a shop system, but you obtain prizes with foals instead of tickets!

Maybe chirpies in pacifiers instead of talkies, they’re smaller and more fit to be stocked in large amounts

A small improvement for the Test Your Strength machine: A narrower lifter between the legs that launches the fluffy upwards right by its balls! :laughing:

4 Likes

You really like breaking balls. :joy:

1 Like

Yep! There’s nothing more abusable than extremely sensitive, extremely private bits that the fluffies barely even comprehend beyond them being something very special and important for a stallion. It must be so distressing for fluffies to have their precious little lumps hurt! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

of course gr1m is at the top of the scale, what else?

2 Likes

excellent

1 Like

Cute

2 Likes

Whack-a-foal

1 Like

Hahahaha nice circus games.

1 Like

whack-a-foal