Foals of a bad mummah #11 & #12 [purplegem]

personally still think that its really the mummah that needs the harsh punishment. The little blue shit still needs punishment but I think he could still be redeemed since he is still loyal to the owner. Maybe he gets the choice of staying with his mummah but get no love from the owner or stay but the mummah “goes fowebah sweepies”. If he chooses the mother, the’re both killed anyway but if he stays he proves his loyalty but has to live with the fact that he pretty much killed his own mother. More psychological torture for the blue baby instead of physical, but then again he does get to live. Loyalty should be rewarded after all.

5 Likes

This!!!

1 Like

Yellow foal is going to grow into a very good mother, cares a lot about her little brother and stuff…
meanwhile, the blue shitball could be a perfect soccer ball, litterpal or a drainage plug

Anyway that turd is going to learn the hard way thats “better to give than take”

2 Likes

Finally, I have been waiting for this. Good work as always.

2 Likes

The tension is building. This going to be fun

2 Likes

Let’s gooooooooo

2 Likes

Honey Blue deserves lots of skettis. Little Lord Fatleroy deserves to watch her eat them.

1 Like

All I’ll say is: The world needs actual human mothers that are like Honey Blue.

3 Likes

The facial expressions are superb!

2 Likes

Little rats finally getting his comeuppance and his siblings are getting a new family. I’ve only just met her but Honey Blue seems like a good mare and I love her and want to protect her.