Forever Mummah [By BFM101]

Oh wow, so she’s just(?) being used as an example to scare other fluffies? Genius! Great story. Do the foals ever stay for a longer period of time?

1 Like

Most of them do, usually long enough to open their eyes up to the point of starting to wean off milk.

Depending on the situation (I.e. a customer wanting a younger foal, or in Candyfloss’ case an immediate removal from a bad mother) some foals will leave earlier but they try not do that too often to give Bluebell a chance to properly bond with the foal. Foals with a happier childhood sell better than ones wondering who their mummah was and why she doesn’t love them anymore.

5 Likes

That’s not novel though. Humans lie. It is known.

That’s the first time iI’ve ever heard anyone say “it is known” about something true. In GoT, any time someone says “it is known”, it’s in reference to something that is blatantly false. I get the feeling that “it is known” is Dothraki for “I want you to believe the bullshit I just told you”.

I’d like to believe that even if she finds out the truth she doesn’t care and still sees any babys she’s given as her own.

3 Likes

Wait a minute. You’re human.

So you say that humans lie, but if that’s true, then that means that you’re lying too, which means that it’s not true, which means that you’re not lying, which means that it is true, which means oh God I’ve gone cross-eyed.

3 Likes

Never go full paradox. Do a weed about it, you’ll feel better (or you’ll feel worse, but life’s a gamble amirite)

2 Likes

I can assure you that I’m pretty much always doing a weed. Which means that yes, my headcanon was made on drugs. Explains a lot, don’t it?

But yeah, I’m gonna need to get this paradox out of my head before my brain melts out of my nose.

Again.

The cleanup is a bitch, not gonna lie. You have any idea how hard it is to put your melted brain back in your head? It involves sticking a funnel up my nose!

1 Like

Damn, but on the bright side, it sounds like Covid tests are no sweat for you, right?

If it helps, you can perceive me as a goblin instead of a human. That’s more the vibe.

1 Like

I’m just lucky that I barely use my brain. Removing it from my head doesn’t really make a difference…

And I’d do just fine in a zombie apocalypse, too. It’s just not a meal. Barely a snack.

Idk dude, I think your prolific library of multiversal proportions argues your claim of barely using your brain. Don’t sell yourself short.

1 Like

Eh, I’ve done a lot of dumb things in my time here, and in my life in general. I mean really dumb things. I’d rather see myself as an idiot than as a genius. I don’t want to be one of those people who thinks they’re a lot smarter than they actually are. It doesn’t usually end well.

Case in point: 99% of smarties in fluffy stories.

2 Likes

Good to keep your ego in check. But also no self deprecating. :+1:

1 Like

If it helps, the general statement “humans lie” is not the same as “every human always lies”. It just means that humans as a species are capable of lying. Ergo, no paradox. Not looking to deflate the joke, just trying to help you uncross your eyes.

2 Likes

Well, I still had to mop my own melted brain up and squeeze it out into a bucket.

I’ll admit, it was a trick!

1 Like

Bluebell is too good for us. ;__ ; :black_heart:

2 Likes

i gotta say…i think this is in like my top ten favorite stories on this whole site . amazing job ! this earned a watch from me and im gonna read the rest of your stuff ASAP

1 Like