Fully grown sensitive babbeh?

Are there any stories/comics about a sensitive baby that is somehow able to grow into Fluffy adulthood?

I know there’s maybe one or two about mother Fluffies being tricked into thinking their purposefully disabled foal is a sensitive one

But I wonder if anyone has written about one being allowed to grow yet still having to be taken care by a parent Fluffy despite being an adult.

At that point is it just considered a derp?

Maybe I should write my next story on that.

If anyone knows any related stories and could recommend I’d appreciate it!

4 Likes

Federal Chemical wrote a short story about a guy who raises an abandoned sensitib. It’s a great read

4 Likes

Toy Tries Her Best (Ace) This is the first part of a three part story I wrote where one of the main things that drives the plot is a fully grown SBS fluffy basically making it impossible for it’s mother to do anything else but care for it. Read the tags though as it’s got graphic content not suited to everyone.

4 Likes

Don’t really like self promotion but here ya go.

2 Likes

Money Trumps Morals is this to a T

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever read anything like this… Sounds hilarious.

From the description alone this sounds like Big Baby by ChungusMyBungus to me, although I cannot be completely certain

1 Like

Eh, I don’t know if it counts, since the foal was disabled but deliberately so by an abuser, and it growing up was more just to prolong the suffering of it and it’s family.
Not sure if that specifically counts as a ‘sensitive’ baby but I’ll leave that to OP’s discretion.

(Also thanks for the shout-out!)

1 Like

My original post on this thread was intended as a response to the comment made by @ThatsWhy above but appears to have been orphaned from that original intent somehow

Regardless, Big Baby is a great story, so thank you for writing it!

1 Like

For some reason, FC doesn’t show if you’re quiting the person immediately above you. This is a known issue, and the admins have not had a chance to fix it yet because they’re busy having sex with Unity

1 Like