Fwuffy Am Not Stupid (AMDk7)

@Oculusfluffy 's Bluey who is smart fluffy, that reports on his adventures.
He still has the same fluffy speech impediment so communicates with a fold up speech synthesizer which is laying in front of him.

His intelligence being question seems to irritated him as he is articulating himself.
Or is just questioning somebody.

Bluey as depicted here with art from Trefoiler Report 3: Stowaways (Author: Oculus, with art by Trefoiler)
Looks a lot like a one tailed version of Rambo, so I couldn’t resist.

11 Likes

I really like the idea of certain fluffies being super intelligent. Whether that be Alicorns or any other type of fluffy.

1 Like

I’m really happy that you drew your on take of my character @AMDk7 Plus I like how you depicted the mat by which AMD communicates with humans (since fluffspeak can be limiting on conversations)

I really need to do a new story with Bluey at some point. While the character was based off @jberg360 's Blueball, specifically Trefoiler’s own fanart depictof Blueball, I spun him into a somewhat original character with the idea of depicting a fluffy journalist. I’m still somewhat focused on my current writing project involving Russia, but I;ll definitely have to give an attempt at a Bluey short soon, ideally before the year ends.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear you like him.
I didn’t know how his speech synth looked like so i just turned it in to a plastic unit with a pull out “keyboard” he can use to type on.

It probably doubles as an actual computer for him to write his reports on too.

I hope to see err read more about him before long.
And things must be cyclical in the fluffy community.
Because other then Bosco I was rooting for Blueball the most in Fluffy Runner.
(glad to know he survived)

1 Like

Personally I prefer it if its a different type of fluffy.
Alicorns are too often depicted as being a tad too perfect.

2 Likes

I agree, perfect characters are boring. Really it’s fun to see when any fluffy is more intelligent than the standard fluff, like Bluey.

2 Likes

Well that’s why I like him.
Though normal fluffies figuring something out is also fun to see.
(like Rambo figuring out how to use the bricks to save Snowy)

2 Likes

Exactly, that was really a great solution to free Snowy. I love seeing fluffies defy expectations and prove they’re capable of problem solving.

3 Likes

Well I think what made it work was that I showed that it took a while for him to come to that conclusion.
And him mentally compare the bricks to blocks and blocks can be stacked.

3 Likes

I hope so too. Recently I chatted with @jberg360 and I had toyed with the idea of Bluey being a lovestruck fluffy who would love to have a family. Thing is, and since Bluey is very different from Bliueball, I sort of see the character as having a more adventurous spirit, much like Tintin who was his inspiration. I rememebr reading @SqueakyFriend 's The Unicorn who Flew, and while it was characterized as a bedtime story, I also feel that is actually an adventure story. Adventure stories don’t fit within the tropes of hugbox or abuse. They might fit wierdbox, but realistic adventures can happen, and perhaps wierdbox is too unwieldy a term. I think there should be more adventure stories with fluffies as, even with their limitations, I think its a genre thats relatively unexplored with fluffies.

1 Like

Adventure stories with fluffies can happen.
The story i wrote with Rambo is a fairly small scale adventure but it feels big because the main characters are fluffies.
You can find the link under the spoiler if you are curious.

Link

This Heart Will Not Break\This Heart Is Now Complete (AMDk7)

Fluffies are inquisitive creatures by design albeit dimwitted, so their adventures in my opinion should be rather small scale.
But the rare intelligent fluffy like Bluey is capable of having Tintin like escapades

I can imagine him being on a steamer or on a blimp.

As an aside considering Blueball, Rambo, and Bluey are all blue fluffies it would be fubn to see them all 3 in a single picture.

2 Likes