Gayroomate got banned

Again, we’re getting away from the topic at hand.
If you’ve said all that you wanted to say about the ban, then leave room for other people to speak.

2 Likes

A good reason to go get some sleep

5 Likes

I have a lot to say but I’m not sure if I want to test what will get me banned or not

5 Likes

download

3 Likes

She’s not banned forever, just for 1000 years. I can wait.
In all seriousness, not really sure how to feel about this. I can understand how mods are forced to deal with this sort of thing in a way that can cause upset, but I’ll also really miss the content. Unless this is a really complicated April Fool’s joke, in which case, nevermind. :^P
I appreciate the transparency from the mods on what caused this. Thanks for that.

7 Likes

Apparently so. A community with this type of subject matter tends to attract those types.

To be honest, even as someone somewhat new here, I kinda saw this coming. Like, I have seen some of the arguments she had with people on reddit/youtube and she comes across as very… opinionated.

5 Likes

NO NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS!!!

That is what was flagged

4 Likes

unfortunate. but it isn’t as if she was creating original content, or at least nothing i’m aware of.

i never really had an impression of her, but i thought it was odd she attached an apology to multiple posts voicing some of moonbat’s content for misgendering them, when they hadn’t brought any attention to their gender to begin with.

3 Likes

Yeah, people who are anti authoritarian :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Your work is fucking awesome, man.

My only gripe was the political jabs at Trump but that’s a minor nitpick and mostly because I felt it was out of place to bring politics here.

1 Like

“Hey there’s clearly SOME undercurrent of hate in this community, so the SMART move is to make it against the rules to discuss it. That’ll probably solve the problem.”

1 Like

:expressionless: stop

2 Likes

I never commented on her work. Didn’t even know she was a girl. I would get annoyed when I’d click on her posts only to find out it’s a YouTube video

3 Likes

Why would that annoy you?

1 Like

I am a little surprised but it did seem like she wanted to be a victim. Honestly, if even half of what has been said here is true in terms of hour long arguments with mods etc then I understand the need for the ban.

1 Like

yeah banning her was way too harsh

2 Likes

Because I’d see a picture I was looking for or a story I wanted to read. Instead it would be her thing. I’m just not a fan of being read to. Eventually I learned to check for her user name

1 Like

As far as I know I’m the only white nationalist

1 Like