Getting cozy with FluffTV, ANIMATED GIF, by FosterFluffy89

I dare to say this is the most professional and beautiful piece of art I’ve ever seen here.
no words to express how cool that got

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be animating shit for the fandom. This is quality shit. You could make a career out of this.

1 Like

But I’m already a gay brazilian motion designer for a living, haha
No harm in drawing and animating for niche fandoms in some of my spare time.

7 Likes

Oh then you’re gucci. A hobby you enjoy making you money. This is goals and I respect you for it.

1 Like

Man, his is some distilled childhood right here. Watching cartoons on my folks’ old ass CRT. Lots of nostalgia based heart happies. Lol

1 Like

Vtubers (Artist: Mutagen) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

This is fantastic! Even down to the texture of the TV screen and the light emanating from it. It feels like you’re right there with the Fluffy.
Thanks for notifying me @Fluffus.

2 Likes

Incredible

1 Like

This is some really beautiful stuff, @FosterFluffy89 !! I could imagine that this would be the kind of intertitle FluffTV uses!

Really? Just reminds me of the kind of intertitles one could see on Nickeloden, Cartoon Network and, well, the Hub! When the Hub was a thing…

1 Like

Why do abusers like you have to come onto a hugbox post like this one and be a jerk with posts like these? Isn’t there a rule about that?

1 Like

Well, weren’t you the party pooper in a way?

How about you answer with words instead?

Your taking this a little too seriously kid. life’s shitty enough as is this is a place to point laugh and give each other shit in a joking but if anyone else does it your dead way. Just point laugh and scroll on.

Fine.

1 Like