GIVE ME YOUR FLUFFIES!! (swiftbitches)

I want to draw your fluffy characters. If you want a drawing you need to put a link to a drawing or put a detailed description including eye, mane, coat, and hoof color. I will not do the request if you don’t give a good description of your fluffy or the pose/situation you want them in.

27 Likes

Bucky!!

Bucky (Booperino)

6 Likes

Trinity playing with a ball or blockies :)? Trinity Colored (by Booperino)

5 Likes

This is less of an OC and more of “the excrement of my sick mind” but a hairless, obese fluffy with bulging eyes, sitting on his ass struggling to breath.

8 Likes

I would love if you would do Gerard from my story Gerard the Smarty!

He’s a grey pegasus with a salt and pepper mane and feathers and cold blue eyes, (no real preference for hoof color). He has a thin metal bar implanted on the bridge of his nose, holographic glasses.

Gerard is a 80 year old human who transferred his consciousness into a fluffy body to cheat death. I always envisioned him as kinda regal and old beyond what his relatively young body would imply.

If you need him in a specific pose, perhaps sitting on his haunches and reading a hardcover book with a thoughtful look?

6 Likes

What pose would you like and which color palette?

2 Likes

A young pegasus stallion named Raptor
He is predominantly black with an orange mane and tail.
Has three lines over his face that match his mane(orange)
Eyes are a light blue
hooves are also orange
he is nailed to a board by his wings,being tricked into willingly giving up his wings.

4 Likes

Maybe rearing or bucking playfully. Powder blue fluff, mahogany mane and tail with occasional scarlet streaks, and hazel eyes. (Not sure if it matters but he lacks a scrotum and balls).

[I swear one day I want to get one of him done carrying around Lillian]

2 Likes

Smarty and Mother.

Smarty - Bright purple coat with orange mane. Eyes - purple. Hoofs - Black. A Pegasus stallion but missing his left wing

Mother - Pure white coat and mane, but has been dirtied by weeks of filth building on her. Eyes - Blue. Hoofs - Has none. An earthie mare, fairly old by Fluffy standards.

Mother has had all her legs and her tongue cut off and has been strapped down on a table. Smarty has been blindfolded and is currently enfing Mother, she’s crying but can’t do anything to stop her son.

6 Likes

:pleading_face:….smores? You can draw her however you want as long as it’s hugbox !!

If you wanted a more specific pose, sitting cutely or laying down happily would work! But it’s really up to you!

11 Likes

Mine are Monster, Mutant and Spartan

Monster is an energetic black earthie with a toxic green mane and stone gray hooves. He has a fake horn/spike strapped to his face and fake bouncy wings.

Mutant is a whining light blue Pegasus cannibal fluff with a purple mane. His yellow cat eyes have sideways eyelids.

Spartan is an apathetic red alicorn with a brass horn and mane with his wings and hooves being white.

Mutant and Spartan are being called monsters by some fluffys and monster is yelling that mutant and Spartan are not monsters monster is monster

3 Likes

Watermelon and Strawberry though I don’t have a pic of her but she is the same shade as Watermelon but a bit darker.

Watermelon is a sweetheart and Strawberry is a pissed off mummah

5 Likes

You mean fluffy Nicocado?

4 Likes

As a prior recipient of your work I’m just thrilled to see others be given a chance! Enjoy!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oh such a good story…

3 Likes

Kind of. But more lethargic.

3 Likes

If you still have time id appreciate you drawing Benjamin, he’s a money (like us dollar bill) green fluffy with an off white mane and same colored hooves, curled up in a ball with his head resting on both hooves, one ear up and one eye half open.

3 Likes

Oooh, Loveletter or Serenade?

https://fluffy-community.com/t/loveletter-and-serenade-pink/25096/1

3 Likes

Also: jealous since I’m on a diet.

2 Likes