Glue Eater (H83R)

I think you don’t understand. My problem is not the art. It’s the audacity of yours to claim that you are here to just support your favorite artists while posting it

2 Likes

I was not aware there was a shitposting probation period.

Or any acceptable conduct with shitposting, really.

And moreover it was encouraged by more than one staff member, current and former.

One gave A-S his gift.

Which was lovely, but it would have been better given by them personally. I would have been able to thank them properly.

You got mods covering you, but made a ruckus about one of them for not wanting to mod abuse art?

It’s almost like I am privy to information you aren’t.

Imagine that.

1 Like

Imagine mods covering someone who depicted someone else’s avatar as covered in sperm.

Disappointing, to be fair.

1 Like

As much as I love Filthy Frank, I am more interested in what turned you from a damn talented storyteller into… well, this.

Seriously, The Long Haul was great. As much as I don’t like you, even I have to put my hands down and admit it.

How about this, because I’m good on my laughs from this for the time being. (There will be more to come).

I am going to unblock you, because refreshing on this phone is a pain in my testicles.

I am going to drop all layers of irony so you can be assured in the honesty of what I am saying. Typing. Whatever.

And I will PM you all the answers you want.

2 Likes

All right.

I’ll lay down my weapons, white flag 'n all.

I am mostly curious about two things.

• What exactly caused you to become so sour, hating fluffies and all.

• Do you have any other stories you are particularly fond of?

1 Like

Well, what do you want Virgil to do about it? He aint steering the ship anymore, and its unfair to expect him to anticipate every minute detail or precieve any possible outcome, ya know?

You are a very curious fellow what is it that you are trying to achieve what madness compels you

It was achieved.

I’ll draw our naked ladies soon.

2 Likes

My naked lady it was you who suggested the partnership to me , setting the ground work to throw me under the bus is admirable

1 Like

I definitely wrote our there.

Like communism. For the feminine form.

I’m still at work lol.

1 Like

It indeed was.

We have signed a peace treaty.

Which means that by the laws of Total War I have to cease all hostilities with you aswell.

This whole thread just got autistic, why not just laught at small horses getting splattered across the walls like the good old days?

2 Likes

Holy fuck you can tell that op sucks dicks and is 16 years old, has discord and this is not 4chan and I don’t have 360 anymore, why does it has to be like that

If you think this thread is autistic, I got some bad news about where you are.

3 Likes

Someone is upset that his dad got a new boyfriend and he’s drinking the juice boxes and eating the fruit snacks.

Been there bro.

3 Likes