Good Daddeh chapter 3, by Swindle

“he was just following orders”
sounds like a certain group of unsavoury individuals in the mid 1940s

2 Likes

I would lie if I said that didn’t make me chuckle.

But yeah, getting taught something from your birth is not easy to contest it. At least he eventually did. Better late than never. He could also have given her bad enfies an left her there if he truly had been okie dokey with the smarty’ s rules

1 Like

all I’m saying is this is karma for the bad things he allowed to happen, he can’t complain that it’s not fair, it wasn’t fair when every pregnant mare and child in his old herd died because of his loyalty to die führer.

1 Like

der, not die.

I guess I can get behind your reasoning, but those weren’t his decisions. And he always protested them, earning him sorry hoofies and poopies. I agree he should have acted earlier.

However, he has shown a remarkable capacity of protecting others to his own expense. Do you not think, one is deserving of a second chance if their heart is in the right place now?

1 Like

y’know the thing I hate most about Rock, he doesn’t feel responsible for the deaths before he killed the smarty, no he feels guilty for killing the fucker that did kill them. Dude doesn’t even have nightmares or even a passing thought about them, and that is why karma is kicking his ass right now. He thinks he’s the good guy here, only feeling guilty for the smarty he hurt and maybe his old mate.

1 Like

This is what I was referring to. As much as he had wanted to oppose the smarty he hadn’t reached the breaking point yet. He still called his judgment into question.

Even when he did, the herd itself was astonished. They never even tried to stand up to the smarty, why is he the only one on trial?

Also, you may indeed call him a simp for the straw breaking the camel’s back being a mare he liked not being allowed in the herd, but I OBJECT your “he felt no remorse” statement. Case in point, where the accused has put himself in harm’s way to mitigate the damage the smarty had done. (sorry, been binging some Ace Attorney lately).

Sure, he may seem callous to not think back about the others, but he has a family he is striving to protect in a harsh world right now, obsessing over the needless deaths now would be detrimental.

2 Likes

fine I guess he’s an okay fluffy but I will still enjoy his karmic suffering.

1 Like

Yey.

Hope he doesn’t suffer much though.

I am afraid the man will make good on his promise, sadly.

1 Like

Dude literally killed his last smarty…

2 Likes

Designer fluffy, the sort with stubby legs and poofy fluff.

3 Likes

Lemme guess…from becky :triumph:

1 Like

All of Rock’s offspring are from Becky, yes. Dusty is their surrogate/adoptive mom, as explained in chapter 1. All of her babbehs were killed. Both Rock and Dusty have agreed to have babies together once Rock’s current batch are old enough to be on their own.

3 Likes

Sadly orange got to be an abuser :cold_sweat:

and he was a complete bitch about it and did it to get some flussy more than anything else

How are you a sadboxer? Usually sadboxers have something called empathy.

Most people can’t kill someone easily. Fluffy stories are written by people. Murder is something we humans consider so wrong that some people will vomit immediately after killing someone for the first time. It goes against our nature. I would say it would go against a fluffy’s nature as well.

2 Likes

I can understand where he’s coming from. The protagonist indeed apparently countered his smarty only when it came to him wanting to kick out the fluffy he wanted to be with.

While that’s not exactly true, one could debate he should have done it sooner and for a better reason than “fluffy coochie”.

However, what he doesn’t focus on, is the fact how ALL the fluffies in the story act. The whole herd did even less than the protagonist. He at least, even if you assume it was out of selfishness and not (as I do) because he had reached a breaking point, acted. The rest of the herd not only kept following orders, but were shocked that another fluffy could even think about overturning a smarty.

When compared to a heroic/strong willed character, like other stories’ fluffies, Rock initially indeed appears uncaring and selfish (I say initially because afterwards he really kicks it up to 11 in wits and bravery). However, no other fluffy in this story even gets close to doing what he did. If only, he should be the best among them.

It’s all about context. In another story I myself might dislike Rock, compared to other heroic, brave or selfless fluffies (@BFM101 's Spike, @NobodyAtAll 's Marley, @FallenAngel007 's Acorn just to name a few). But here? He is the best of the whole set of characters by leaps and bounds, so I find it difficult to hate on him.

5 Likes

As a distand relativ of that group i must sadly gife him wright

1 Like

Its really easy to say that the rest of the heard could have done something against the smarty but the sad fact is that Rock belonged to the cast of Fluffys that kept the Tyrant in Power and most likely quenchet any Rebelion. He only made a move when somthing he really wanted was taken away from him. You can be a Loving Father that Provides for his Familie but the Moment he leaves them he can be worst killer and a Monster.

1 Like

damn…

The hell is wrong with you…