GoreTober || Day 5 - Stabbed (Dragonixa)

A quicky before work, compare to some it only took me an hour :stuck_out_tongue: Or maybe I’m getting quicker because I’m drawing daily for once? Who knows, but I’m proud of myself ^^

Keep at it guys, I’ve seen your submissions and they’re amazing! :smiley: But please remember - don’t push yourself too hard, ok? Always remember to take time to take care of yourself first and foremost :people_hugging:
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

33 Likes

I absolutely love your black and white work

1 Like

Thank you love :heart: This time I went for a different light direction than usual, decided it would look more dramatic this way ^^

Childish giggiling ensues

2 Likes

… you heard nothing

3 Likes

You’re incredibly talented and yet, very fast aaaaaaa you’re just amazing
silent envy with the speed thing

3 Likes

KNIFE IN MY HEART ,

IT HURTS SO BAD.

KNIFE IN MY HEART,

LEAVING SCARS FOREVER.

Or “Hole In My Head” by Rhianna.

1 Like

I feel like pencils allow you to fill out big areas fairly quickly, so it really depends on the tools that you’re using and also how used you are to those tools~

Either way, thank you so much ;w;

1 Like

Knife in my head
Leaving stabs forever~

2 Likes

You…
You have a loicense for that, right?

3 Likes

License for what? Stabbing them shitrats? Uuuhhhhh… I gueeeeesss? ^w^’

2 Likes

Fwuffy ma’ it to doow fwap before Mask meanie can gib biggest Hur~K

1 Like

knice knife

2 Likes

I love it every time when people make up stories like this ^w^

1 Like

Thanks UwU

To be honest, Fluffies would probably hit so many tropes if they were horror movie fodder. xD

2 Likes

Am I right?! And of course poopie babies die first, because of course lol

1 Like

Damn, this only took you an hour?? Your shading looks incredible.
I’m kinda getting Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark vibes.

2 Likes

I just love the lighting on this piece! It’s so good and I get so excited everytime you post!

1 Like

Like I mentioned to Agatha, it really depends on the tools I was using :stuck_out_tongue: I’m very familiar with pencils, because I started with them basically and they have been showing up throughout my life all the time~

I was around 7yo when my dad taught me how to shade, and it was with pencils :slight_smile: He showed me how different types and hardness levels work, how much should I press to achieve certain effects and stuff, and during art school I learned how to work quicker by sketching random people in public transport (which I still do sometimes when I’m bored and I have a sketchbook on me lol)… So yeah, all of that combined helped a lot with the skill :stuck_out_tongue:

The sketches I mentioned, if you're curious

Anyways, thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes