Happy 1st Anniversary, Fluffy Community

you’re right, it’s amazing to be here. I made a lot of friends and met cool ppl around here. made a great friend that is RandomAP, and much others :smiley:
may other many years come!

3 Likes

…damn i forgot so many people in my dedication.

3 Likes

Mentioned you all the way at the bottom of my anniversary pic along with all the booru legends
Hope you don’t mind.

4 Likes

Happy anniversary everyone.

Also thank you @Virgil for inviting me here at the beginning, it really was an honor to be recognized from the subreddit.

6 Likes

blows a little party favor

Yay.

4 Likes

It’s already been a year? Whoa!

Virgil, I think the most important person on this whole website is you. You help us all, you make sure everything is working. You make sure we all can hug or abuse these little creatures
I made friends here, I can share my art and vent when I need. Thank you so much for allowing us all to do that thanks to your hard work <3

Toast to fluffy community :champagne: May the next year be even better!

6 Likes

I can’t say I do much here beyond shitposting in the comments but I’m glad I found this place. There are so many creative and imaginative people here that what is posted here never ceases to surprise me.

5 Likes

It always feels strange coming to this site I remember the booru when I was still a edgy 13-15 year old and loving it writing one story with zero punctuation. I got roasted for it heavily but it was great still I remember listening to the fluff-cast and following members on tumblr and the like one day I completely forgot about the booru and the memories were gone, until almost a month ago when I was hit with a sudden wave of it all and did some research and came to here. Now I’ve seen what the community has turned into and how it’s grown just as I have being 21 and living life as best I can and seeing this place thrive with new artist and minds myself included is just so wonderful. Happy 1 year FC and here’s to hopefully many more

5 Likes

Thanks a lot to Virgil, all the amazing artists and the rest of users for providing entertainment and solace in this twisted little corner of the Internet.

6 Likes

A huge thank you to the work that Virgil has put behind this website, you can feel his love and passion for the fandom totally and completely expressed here. I too wish I could match his dedication, this place truly is a community and a living, breathing entity and we would be lost without him.
A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed their art, their thoughts, their stories, their comments and helping to breathe new life into this community and take it into a new direction. I’ve been on something of a hiatus myself and I hope to be able to continue contributing more stories to come.

Happy anniversary FC

4 Likes

:tada:Happy anniversary! :tada:

I personally consider FC to be the fandom’s Renaissance. Sure, a lot from the booru was lost, but, on the other hand, the fandom has managed to move forward and mature. This is basically a rebirth.

And so, I want to thank @Virgil and the team first of all for creating and carefully maintaining this safe place of ours. I can’t begin to imagine how much of a hassle it is to stay in control of a fandom so diverse and normally chaotic as this, and then also constantly work on improving the experience. Then, I want to thank everyone here for being a worthy part of the website, for keeping things almost always positive and enjoyable.

Tomorrow is gonna be exactly 1 year since I myself joined here. Kinda makes me an oldie here on the website, despite how funny that sounds. It’s fun to be here, and having been on the subreddit for about a month and learned about the atmosphere on the booru, I don’t think I would’ve lasted nearly as long on either one. That’s proof of how good FC is compared to every other big meeting place of the fandom.

Here’s to FC’s long life, peace and productivity. :wine_glass:

6 Likes

YEAH, Here’s to at Least a Decade More! Holds Sippy Cup up

5 Likes

Break out the bubbly! :champagne:

I’ve only been here since May, but this is one of the best online communities I’ve ever spent time on. Maybe even the best. It’s a lot more civil than most others I’ve visited. Don’t get me started on 4chan…

I hope FluffyCommunity sticks around for a long time, because I’ve enjoyed sharing my stories, and I plan to keep doing so. And, of course, I’ve also enjoyed seeing all the works you wonderful people have shared.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone

This community is unlike anything I’ve ever been apart of. So many incredible artists, writers, and plain old nice folks. I’m so thankful for the chance to be apart of this community.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary, everyone! :partying_face:

This place has been a godsend for the last year, coming here and being able to share my stories and experiment with characters and concepts that would’ve been ‘too dark’ what I normally write!

For almost a year (four month anonymously lurking and four with an actual account, but I digress) coming here to post has been a great creative outlet!

Especially when most of my “normal” outlets have dried up due to… unspecified reasons…

Congratulations and happy anniversary to everyone! :grin: :partying_face: :beers:

3 Likes

Thank you @Virgil for this place! Thank you to everyone else in the community. In the last year this place has become my home on the internet and helped me get through quite possibly the worst year of my life. More so this place helped me rediscover my own creativity which I had thought lost decades before.
I love you all.

5 Likes

Other people have made their thanks known and said better things already so, I’ll just say this:

I love fluffies!

And I am happy that there is still a place for there to explore with and love fluffies as a hugboxer. Much thank to @Virgil for maintaining this site for a year now, and thanks to all the people, both past members of the booru and the newcomers to the fandom, who have kept this momentum going. Here’s to the future! :tropical_drink:

4 Likes

AnWqp
holy shit time flies, doesn’t it? Happy Birfmas, FluffyCommunity!

4 Likes

A few days late, but here’s a short piece to commemorate the 1st birthday of Fluffycommunity, featuring Avocado:

2 Likes