happy fwuffy famiwy (Kai)

Stomp the bestest and the dancie in front of the mare, break her legs, rescue poopie and tell him loudly that he’s gonna get lots of love and spaghetti and toys. If she’s lucky, a passing smarty will turn her into an enfie pal. Dunno about the last baby–maybe stomp it too if it does anything I don’t like.

1 Like

Oh you look so cute but no (steps around you the fluffy mother) hi little one what are you doing over here all alone why don’t you come home with me.

I dunno, might be worth trying to train her to care for it. Humans can overcome their instincts to some extent, it’s at least scientifically interesting to see if fluffies can. If they can’t, THEN stomp.

1 Like

i’d take them all to my house, including the abandoned brown foal, i’d of course fed him well and give him toysies and yk the stuff fluffies like then for her mother to watch while she dies from hunger in a glass or smth

There’s a bunch of nos here.
First… -grabs bestest babbeh in one hand- you’re not allowed to pick. Only I do.
Second… -grabs dancie babbeh by the weggies and snaps the bones, then drops head first- golden rule. No dancing.
Third -grabs peach colored foal and shoves it head first into the shit pile- I say who’s poopeh babbeh. And this one IS the poopeh babbeh. -keeps a foot on its head so it can’t move, it can either eat shit or drown in shit-
Now mummah, you can either run away or face worstest huwties and fowebeh sweepies. -crushes bestest torso in hand-. Just like your bestest

2 Likes

Let’s uh, swap that bestest and the poopeh babbehs, and it’s a done deal

“Well Bestest Babbeh should always be with Mummah then …”

Grabs Green foal and Dancie Babbeh and shove it down the mare’s Throat

“Now I solve both your Food and your Baby’s Shelter situations… I’ll take the Poopie Babbeh as Payment”

Fuck you guys takes best baby no poop baby get forever slee- you get it

In life I am the brown one