Hay is thare a sea plant fluffy?

no
maybe
i don’t know

1 Like

gotta dig into the archives to find info about this one
I remember seeing an aquatic fluffy somewhere on this website

closest thing I found are Aquafluffs, type them in the searchbar. other than that you can try finding any info on them on the fluffybooru wiki

2 Likes

I’m talking about a seaweed fluffy or something not that lilypad or algae one

2 Likes

there is aquatic and plant fluffs, but not both at the same time

2 Likes

no, make one you lazey cunt

2 Likes

I mean thare could be

1 Like

then hurry up if you want to patent it first

4 Likes

There’s lillypad ones.

2 Likes

How do I patent it?

1 Like

just make the first post with them, and you will automatically be their discoverer

3 Likes

Not that I’m aware of. Plant fluffs were never very common and sea fluffs were always a minority, so if it has been done it never came up on my radar.

1 Like

debates weather to bring up satyrs, as i technically re-discovered them.

2 Likes

unfortunately for you, they are not as lost as you think. here’s a piece of advice: think about why they were abandoned, think about how can you change it, maybe even reread that long-ass thread about redesigning them and changing their lore, and then at 4 am without a declaration of war come up with satyrs 2.0. just like that

2 Likes

point made

2 Likes

Do you want their to be one

1 Like

@rollkragenpullover Speaking as somebody whose looked through much of the archives, there really isn’t one. Though I’ll have to check again

@Dragonhammer I recommend to just write. Looking through the archives is getting a bit more tedious, especially with the booru now gone.

1 Like

Chech out @Guodzilla ‘s gallery there are some in there

2 Likes

I do have waterplant fluffs, but they’re pretty much “lilypad” style, and that’s not what’s wanted. “Kelp-fluffs?” H’mmmm!

2 Likes

What about the Lillypad like one?

1 Like
2 Likes