He is the invisible babbeh. (by: artist-kun)

Bricks are fine but mallets are more satisfying.

“Hammer-flat foal
Hammer-flat foal
Ain’t nothing quite like a hammer-flat foal
Bones go a-crunch and to God goes the soul
Ain’t nothing quite like a hammer-flat foal.”

technically brick is a sawn-off mallet. btw what kind of weaponry is legally allowed for the great crusade against every single homeless fluffy in the universe. and do people actually carry it around just in case a fluffy dares to exist without the purpose of being eaten?

In my timeline, feral fluffies precipitated a series of major crises that led to the breakup of the United States, millions of dead in the violent aftermath, and the collapse of the democratic-ish world order that dominated after the Cold War. So society, still reeling from the trauma, has mandated two choices for ferals: redomestication (which is considered humane) or death (which is considered both ecologically responsible and hilarious).

Pretty much any legal personal weapon can be used to kill a fluffy. Knives, spears, hammers, bricks, boots, baseball bats, and cricket bats are all popular. Firearms are also popular but you need to make sure you know local laws. It’s a felony to discharge a firearm in most cities except under very specific circumstances, and disposing of a fluffy is usually not one of them.

Hmmm where can that fluffy be can’t seem to find him anywhere I guess I’m going to have to eat this whole thing of sketties by my self