Hello, My Name Is.... and I am a Fluffaholic

I am Doctor Benway.

Almost a decade ago I wrote stories (and made some terrible art) for the Booru.

From day one I was savaged. The first time being because my fluffies had legs that were too long.

Yes, the legs were too long.

I created the Chirpies… yes, an unfortunate name choice for a sub-species. Resembling SBS foals, they were the proto-fluffies made before the process was more refined by HasBio. Later on they were lovingly parodied as “Churpos”.

I also created Zonies, another proto-fluffy type, but this time a robotic toy. I used this type of fluffy to examine how fluffy “programming” evolved.

Over the years I have kept up with the great content that continues to be made for the fandom. The “fluffycommunity” is, in my opinion, far superior. I rarely look at the Reddit.

Due to my experiences on the Booru I had no real desire to post stories again, but I have made little notes here and there, mostly in regard to a “fluffy programming code” and other fluffy origin ideas.

Feel free to ask me about my time there or any of my headcanon material.

9 Likes

Can Fluffies really survive solely on shit? Asking for my college thesis.

2 Likes

Why is it so satisfying to see a chripy babbeh get tortured?

2 Likes

Fluffies have notoriously inefficient digestive systems. As a result, the material that comes out isn’t much less nutritious than what went in.

A fluffy with a good diet can theoretically feed another fluffy off of its feces alone for an indefinite period.

However, fluffies are emotional/social creatures. They are programmed to despise feces unless the feces are put in a specific place (the litter box for example). A fluffy who is socially reduced to “the one who looks like feces” or “exists only to eat feces” will eat as little as possible. They are also usually denied access to healthy activities such as exercise, play, and love.

It should be noted that we are talking about Fluffy feces only.

There have been attempts by scientists to socially engineer fluffies who can be healthy as well has eating feces. The most notorious experiment was “I am Good Poopies” in which a feces-eating fluffy is filled with endorphins because they are literally living good poopies. The problem in that case was the GoodPoopums™ never wanted to leave the litterbox because “good poopies go in the litterbox”. They were briefly seen as a more ethical alternative to LitterPals but in the end they were cost prohibitive.

3 Likes

It is probably because it is a literary commentary on the loss of innocence at the hands of an indifferent or needlessly spiteful God.

I think of it in terms of a horror story. The human is the “Freddy Krueger” and the fluffies are the teenagers being offed in their dreams.

However, chirpies don’t have the potential for winning or even expressing themselves. There will be no final chirpie in the movie. They exist in a sightless world that is defined by the warmth of their mother and the milk she provides.

In this case the satisfaction comes from confronting our own childhood traumas.

7 Likes

I’ve expressed my opinions on fluffy programming in the past, could i get your opinion on this explanation of the ‘alicorn’ phenomena

I remember the chirpies! Do you have any of your old art?

I also remember the churpo. Terrifying abomination, that was.

1 Like

I was going to ask about the art and stories too. I thought you took some things in really interesting directions. I remember a story of a Patrick Bateman type (at least that’s who he made me think of) trying to get his fluffy-fake pregnant (with a chirpy I think?), it had some really interesting headcanon to it. I think that was yours?

Yeah, the story of the owner who was going to put a kind of “fluffy gel egg” into his fluffy so she could have a baby. But he messed up and put it in her asshole by mistake without noticing.

1 Like

I have actually kept that post in my bookmarks,

1 Like

I don’t have any of the stories but I do have the art pieces I think.

1 Like

Your stories had some impressive world-building. I think that one had the concept that, to save space (so to speak) while designing fluffies, Hasbio just gave them cervical sphincters instead of some more proper parts of the reproductive system. I thought that was a good in-universe headcanon about why they blort out miscarriages so easily, and why giving birth is so often thought to be “biggest poopies.”

yeah that was based off of the cloaca. i also wrote about how the poor design of the digestive system caused feces to contain “air pockets” to explain how it seemed like fluffies should shit more than they ate (that is, the feces was “fluffed up” in a way).

1 Like