Helpless Ch. 1 [By BFM101]

This is clearly a hot-button issue and this exact conversation has occurred in other SBS stories.

But maybe a comment section isn’t the best place for it, DM’s or chat would better suit your needs

6 Likes

Agreed, though I think this discussion has come to a natural conclusion :slight_smile:

Apologies for clogging up your comment section!

4 Likes

Not the first time it’s happened, won’t be the last. At least this one ended quickly and civilly

6 Likes

No, I have the same reaction. Some of the stuff people say about disabled fluffies gives me serious fucked-up vibes about their attitudes to disabled people. This story isn’t going that way from what I can see - Tara’s language is a little, uh, outdated, but it’s clearly from her POV and she’s not an omniscient narrator we’re supposed to agree with.

3 Likes

I hope Tara has the patience of a Buddha, I couldn’t stand that thing for even 5 minutes without breaking its neck xD

1 Like

I hope this ends in finding out SBS foals cannot end up going into the die loop so she just tortures it forever. Instead of whatever gay arc seems imminent