hey what the ugliest way an artist drawn a fluffy

Unless we can say hypothetically in a parallel universe you draw the ugliest fluffies

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

No Iā€™ve done worse than that.

1 Like

i know, itā€™s just the first example i found

1 Like

ā€œIā€™ve been called ugly, pug ugly, fugly, pug fugly, but never ugly ugly.ā€ - Moe Szylack

This feral is one to talk about about ugly, love how Badmummah created this looker.

9 Likes

@Carniviousduck and @sunlightsunshine6 immediately come to mind. Not a riff on them, obviously, they just draw them to be absolutely horrendous.

6 Likes

I think its rude to point out a specific artist, but personally some common ugly fluffies I see are ones with more realistic features or have no hair on their snouts. It seems to be a common take but I think it just makes them look like they have a weird beak

1 Like

Thank you, I take that as a compliment

4 Likes

IMO itā€™s Deliveranceā€™s fluffies. No offense to Deliverance but I just find their art style horrendous. Just my opinion tho. Nothing against Deliverance

2 Likes

I canā€™t really think of a concise way to describe it, but your fluffies have this weird pitiful quality that makes them still be cute even though they also seem pretty gross and even monstrous sometimes.

2 Likes

One key hallmark of an ugly fluffy is, for me at least, a bald Flesh colored snout. Donā€™t know why but thatā€™s key in whether I want to hug or punt a fluffy.

3 Likes

Either Shafer (retired in glory) or Carnivious Duck (still with us, bless his soul).

2 Likes

Orangutan looking rapist ass

2 Likes

So weā€™re looking for the Frank Miller of fluffies? Carniviousduck gets my vote. Perfectly wretched and miserable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey if you look at my past works, the evolution of my fluffies have gotten alot better in the 8 + years

4 Likes

Iā€™ll look! But Miller* is an amazing artist and storyteller, with his at perfect for his kind of stories. Your art too.

*The Dark Knight Returns, Sin City, etc

1 Like

I donā€™t remember who drew it, but thereā€™s this picture of a fluffy popping out babies and itā€™s looking at you with this horrifyingly deranged expression on its face. Itā€™s graphic and detailed and absolutely disturbing. Probably the ugliest fluffy Iā€™ve seen. I wish I could find it. The art is amazing.

1 Like

FOUND IT! Drawn by Shadysmarty. So beautifully grotesque.

6 Likes

ooooooooooooooooooooooooof

3 Likes

And man, do they have odds against them in @OtherCoraline comicsā€¦

1 Like