Hobo Code by:Foxhoarder

Yep. Just a little easter egg. :wink:

2 Likes

I remember this from when I was homeless! It’s hobo codes!!! But sometimes career criminals use them…

Untitled-1

6 Likes

Being able to identify an angry face of a person and drawing such shows that fluffies have decent facial recognition also, unlike cats and such. I think that would have been ingrained in by Hasbio to strengthen their emotional bonds with humans and read their facial cues

5 Likes

seems senior blackhat has taken to murdering fluffies, can’t say im surprised (idk if thats actually the reference)

1 Like

this is a really cool concept

2 Likes

Fluffy code is one of my personal favourite lore pieces by Foxhoarder, and I referenced it in Mummah Lucy and Babbeh Derek, as well as both Policefluffs I & II.

2 Likes

nice, added to head cannon!

1 Like

So the fluffies have begun to form their own language. They’re about cave man level i suppose. i wonder what would happen to a bunch of fluffies if they where gathered up and placed on an uninhabited island.

Fluffspeak is already their own language. This is more a development of their own writing system. I too sort of see fluffies at a cave man level, and its something I plan to do with a sequel to Twig & Leaf (I f I ever get round to that!)

2 Likes

im really interested in the developement of a fluffy society without humans around. some fluffies have expressed not wanting to be apart of a human relationship so id be really curious to see a saga about a bunch of fluffies that end up on some kind of secluded area. how they’d adapt and evolve. i wonder what fluffies would actually turn into if they actually had the chance to evolve into a creature which has actual survival skills and self preservation skills. would they become recognized as their own people/race/animal or be subjugated by the human race.

2 Likes

unlike cats?
I thought cats actually had really good facial recognition, in fact most animals have it by second nature.
Dogs are the ones who have facial recognition but don’t care about it much.

1 Like

not so far as humans go, cats recognize us by our body language and smell more than by face. cats can recognize other cats’ faces but aren’t good at (or don’t care) to tell human faces apart

1 Like

wait, you were homeless?

2 Likes

i don’t remember his name, but the last time i saw his face was here. i am preatty sure it’s him

1 Like

TBH… I’ve been through a lot of poopies… And this community is my way of “dealing” with it… It’s somewhat therapeutic…

But YES… When I first escaped my abusive home life… I had to live homeless because the people I was supposed to move in with bailed… I refused to go back… It was so horrible, I’d rather live out of my tent/car (later on a storage unit) rather than go back to that life…

This is why I love sadbox… It’s relatable hardships!

I was the familys’ “poopie babbeh” too…

3 Likes

it’s amazing how this, at first glance, terrible place can heal souls. i hope everything is ok in your life right now

2 Likes

Thank you… I appreciate the support…

Yeah… It’s more or less the implication that your fellow artists are using the negativity and abuse in their own lives a pouring it out on paper to make it something relatable and entertaining at the same time without sounding like whining or blaming…

I mean, that accurate portrayal of mental, emotional and physical abuse had to come from somewhere… If not personal experience…

So it’s nice to know you’re not alone in that respect…

2 Likes

This is my personal favourite hc tbh

1 Like

This is one of the most important posts to the hivecanon, I think, especially for ferals. Much love.

1 Like

Sorry forgot about not commenting abuse stuff on hugbox, but thanks for the idea for it

1 Like