Hook-A-Foal (TG-89)

ohhhh i love this idea!!

11 Likes

Super not an artist huh? Well i think you did a SUPER job.

Fun idea and nice hugbox suckerpunch at the end.

16 Likes

Beautiful, abuse and hugbox both in one

5 Likes

You could’ve fooled me cuz this is amazing art! You deserve a follow and i hope to see any future arts you do eventually :blush:

5 Likes

I’d definitely play.

Also fluffies that cover their eyes and think people and animals won’t see them are not just dumbasses but deserve terrible fates anyway.

4 Likes

Interesting concept. You say you’re not an artist,but you do draw well.

3 Likes

Depending on the materiaI of the hook ring, it couId act Iike a Iife preserver/fIoaty.

4 Likes

I love this idea so much! It looks like a lot of fun for parties, and of course the product prices. For just ~$42.98, you can have fun killing foals!

1 Like

For someone who says they’re not an artist? This is amazing in both concept and execution. Hopefully we’ll see more from you because this is really good!

4 Likes

better than my rendition of a similar idea Abusement Park: Foal Fishing “sabe da bahbehs” (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

3 Likes

Joining the consensus: this is really great looking, especially with your foal-view perspectives from down in the pool. Classic mistreatment story, very concise, a happy ending for one little foal; can’t wait to see more!

1 Like

Not an artist you say? Your too humble good man, you did great.

1 Like

I love seeing new artists join the community! Especiallyones with such creative ideas! Good job!

1 Like

You are great this is perfect and I love this as a fun cruel idea

1 Like

“I’m not an artist” my ass! This was fantastic! Doubly so for a first-time post! I love how your little carpdime foals look. Great job!

2 Likes

Wawa bad
Buwnies bad
Foweber Sweepies bad
Huwties bad

No pleasing these little abominations is there :gotsketties:

2 Likes

For a super not an artist
Thats a hell of a first comic man
The final dialogue was a little hard to read but thats just it

1 Like

Early breed fluffs would just have drowned instantly.
Youth is wasted on the young :face_with_monocle:

I’d like to take this opportunity to say thanks everyone for the incredibly kind response to this, it really means a lot.

4 Likes

Outstanding work my guy. Please keep it up