hugbox milk bag

is thare such a thing as a hug box milk bag like a pillow fluff that never got to have baby so insted the get to feed them?

16 Likes
10 Likes

Sure, you can have milk-mares. They need not be disabled either, but they’re basically wet-nurses to help feed foals and assist in raising them.

12 Likes

I guess? But before that one guy says so: HEADCANON.

3 Likes

And Sara, from the great and sorely missed Fiddwe:

https://i.imgur.com/bUYbabU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Well, hugbox of sorts.

7 Likes

In addition to Coalheart, @emotionalsupportfluffy had a concept for a hugbox story with an ex-milkbag

3 Likes

Yes, you can do almost anything you want with a fluffy story. I have a whole thing about my Nurse Mares. They are basically Nanny Mares, but their hooves have been cut off for the foals safety.

4 Likes

Yes theirs no reason you could not have one. Keep on mind though most “traditional” milk bags are discribed as being blinded, deafened, pillowed, and having a feeding tube. While none of those conditions prohibit a fluffy from living well together they make for a fluffy that likely would be fairly miserable. It’s not impossible to get hugbox from such conditions, but it’s much more likely to end up in sandbox territory.

3 Likes

But then it wouldn’t be as fun

1 Like

Yeah they call those milking mares, more of an ethical fluffy farm thing then a fluffy factory thing.

2 Likes