I Can't Decide If She Should Live Or Die

I’ve been debating what to do with Rogue. So I’ll give you the decision.

Forever sleepies. She dies in misery.

Send her to Fluffy Hell. Make her Dr. Lois’ plaything.

Leave her fate unknown.

Gift her. Send her through the dimensional hole to one of you to torture the smarty after I’m done with her.

The suffering should not end.

4 Likes

leave her fate unknown. gotta keep some trump cards for future stories

7 Likes

This.

3 Likes

besides, the imagination of the readers will come up with a worse fate than anyone can come up with

2 Likes

I say kill her.

Her crime for claiming herself as ‘bestesh babbeh’ has been way overpunished, as it should be. But letting her die now in pain and misery, knowing that she only has herself to blame, feels like a good closer to her character.

4 Likes

Where can I find rouge?

1 Like

Here and part 6

I agree with the owl, keep it ambiguous.
You may have a great idea along the line to inflict upon her.

2 Likes

Idea… maybe leave her with ruby?

1 Like

Hay, I’m not that bad!

Oh… You said Rogue, not Rouge…

1 Like

(Oh no, they are on to us)

No, no, of course not. What a silly idea. So silly.

1 Like

I can’t imagine Cathy or the courts giving Ruby back Rogue really.

Thank you!

1 Like

She’s a dummy now. She’ll forever be marked as inferior in the eyes of any other Fluffy.

The emotional misery of eternal frustration is better than physical punishment. The idiots can never acknowledge her as what she sees herself to be, has no way to communicate her demands or rage, and if she shits outside the box the sweeter of the others may simply assume she’s Sensitive and treat her as such by cleaning up after her, increasing her rage at the world with the conundrum of throwing a fit or making them think she’s not mentally handicapped.

Plus, she can still make mouth sounds. Even more frustrating, so close to words and entirely unable. Trying to stick things in her mouth as tongue replacements only to hurt herself then be disappointed.

2 Likes

There’s always surrendering her to a certain clinic.

44qapn

Sam and Will in my stories have a clinic that accepts unwanted fluffies for placement in other homes or for use as experimentation sources.

Or torture fodder, depends on the story.

I’ve not read your story, but the old writer’s advice to “kill your darlings” is just as wise in fluffy writing as anywhere else.

In my opinion, the more you like a fluffy you’ve created, the more likely it should suffer/die/suffer and die (and by orders of magnitude). If you as the writer feel sorry for what you’re doing to the fluffy, then it’s more likely that your readers will feel sorry for it, too.

Of course, this advice does not apply to works of undiluted, saccharine hugbox.