I know they can't fly, but... ( By: LostDauphin )

“Hey, you lookin’ to buy? I’ve got the good shit”

Opens trenchcoat full of really sad fluffy ideas

3 Likes

Oh please, I will repay you with tears of blood, I love to make myself suffer drawing that kind of thing

3 Likes

By the way, I already started to draw that idea hehehe, I’ll give you credits when I finish it

3 Likes

Sweet. I can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes

I’ve posted these before, but if you didn’t see them:

Here are a bunch of ideas. Feel free to use any you want to.

Sad shit:

Severely injured fluffy pleading with a stray dog to take care of her foal.

A fluffy at the counter of a fast food place with a small pile of coins and coin shaped things they have collected, begging the cashier for food.

A fluffy with a super cut up mouth because she made a nest out of fiberglass insulation so her babies would survive the winter.

A fluffy being force fed condoms full of cocaine, then later being terrified so it shits them out.

A raccoon eating out of a garbage can while a fluffy watches. The fluffy tries to get close, but the raccoon slaps her, and she goes back to where she was and cries.

A sad feral in a live trap that is in a kiddie pool filling with water.

Weird shit:

A fluffy tries to make friends with a police horse. The police officer gets back, and unceremoniously maces the fluffy.

A full sized fluffy is stuffed into a hamster cage. Out of frame, someone insists it is a micro fluffy because that’s what the cashier told him he was buying.

A fluffy going door to door excitedly trying to sell Amway.

The lotion scene from Silence of the Lambs, but it’s a brown fluffy with a colorful fluffy in the hole telling it “rub da sketty on da fwuff” or something like that.

Edit: A happy family scene where some parents have gotten their children a foal. In the background, a full grown fluffy is peaking out of a garbage can and crying.

A person introducing their new foal to their adult fluffy. The fluffy looks at it, then stares angrily at the owner and says something like, “Fwuffy not dead yet!”

A person petting a fluffy that’s in their lap. The fluffy is hairless, covered in scars, possibly even missing some body parts like an ear, eye, or leg, and with a sad, defeated look on its face. There is a caption that reads something like, “There are no smartie fluffies, just owners who aren’t willing to take the time to train them right”

A pillowed fluffy that has been forgotten outside crying as a bird is pulling its fluff off.

A person catches a feral fluffy looking for food in their kitchen. The fluffy is begging not the be put back outside. Saying it would even prefer “forever sleepies” to being out in the cold.

There, that should totally catch everyone up on the machinations of my sick brain.

3 Likes

So cute but have doubt if they really can fly :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe if you fill them with enough helium?

A litter pal singing to a foal in a can, trying to comfort it. They’re both in a dumpster.

@I_might_be_weasel suggested this, both I and @anon3053411 have done it, but I think it’s an idea that can be really challenging because it’s sweet and sad and horrible all at the same time. Frankly, I think it deserves to be it’s own mini challenge.

3 Likes

“This isn’t flying! This is falling with style!”

1 Like

This is the best one.

1 Like

Hahahaha then they gonna fall…