I saw on the wiki that apparently a fluffy killed a baby?

I assume there is a story linked to it and It was more an accident then intentional, given how stupid and weak these things are (depending on the artist/author of course)

Also, could someone could link me the comic or picture of a crappy drawn small purple foal looking behind it as a pepper is getting shoved in its ass I would be extremely happy as It’s been bugging me for years lol

9 Likes

Oh it was very much intended

https://fluffy-community.com/t/payback-is-a-bitch-by-swindle/31026

5 Likes

Yup, that was a truly horrifying read tbh and we have all seen some shit by now!!

3 Likes

I remember a really old story on fluffybooru about a green fluffy named Natasha(?) who smothered her owner’s newborn baby out of jealousy.

3 Likes

When I saw the post this is the one I was thinking of, but in the story I was thinking of, it turned out that it was the owner’s wife who used the fluffy too smother the baby by holding it down on the baby’s mouth to frame the fluffy while still killing the kid who she didn’t really care about

1 Like

Huh, maybe I’m misremembering the story then

It could just be that we’re thinking of two entirely different stories

2 Likes

That was exactly what I was looking for, thank you

1 Like

I think there’s another story involving a baby murdered by a fluffy- there was one where a former feral fluffy’s owners had a baby with deformed legs. The feral considered it a ‘dummy’ baby and smothered it with his body because he had done the same to deformed foals and runts back in his herd- understandably the owners were not happy.

The foal drawing sounds to me like maybe an old Artist-kun drawing but I can’t find it either.

2 Likes

This one?

1 Like

I know what im assuming you are talking about but the only remnant of it that i can find is a video from the click going over the sub (actually how i got into it) i can link the video but its just one page and i cant find the official post, spent at least 3 hours looking.

Here is the video.

1 Like

Holy damn you found it

1 Like

Yeah, that’s it. It’s been driving mad for ages.

It’s probably in the early part of the reddit page but fuck scrolling though all that.

That YouTube video is entertaining as fuck

1 Like