If a SBS foal was an alicorn, would it be worth keeping?

What do YOU think, you’re a creator, you should be telling us how your world works

TAKE THE IDEA FOR A STORY! Please! For me :pleading_face:

1 Like

Nope. All fluffies are worthless, and SBS foals and derped fluffies are even more worthless.

you are wrong

Oh I didn’t create it xD, those stories containing sbs foals were RandomAP ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why I said couple of legends, you and Air were the best collaborators on the site and hopefully the newbies will read your guy’s stuff

1 Like

Foalout 4 first presented the idea of a retarded baby, and then RandomAP created the sbs foal syndrom, in which he wrote a lot of docs about. He even talked about that with Foalout 4, but think of that the way you prefer mcgee

I believe I will think of it nought, but the concept exists before naming it a syndrome changes little if any thing.

1 Like

do as you wish

i am doing as i wish that is the point

1 Like

As I see it you have two options:

(1) Do a story where you lay out your ideas
(2) Read someone else’s story that deals with these ideas

The rest is noise in my book.

(I know this post is a few months old, but I just saw this comment now.)

Based on the physical symptoms and the possibility of it being the product of a disease, SBS can’t possibly be equivalent to any form of Autism. Even severely Autistic people aren’t deformed, and Autism is genetic only.
It sounds more like a cross between severe Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and a chromosomal disorder like Down’s Syndrome. These disorders cause both mental disability and physical deformity.

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend to breed one. Just like most mental disabilities, and seeing the symptoms, it seems the SBS is a genetic condition that fucks the fluffy beyond viability. In some stories SBS never fully mature sexually due hormonal issues. This most likely has to do with damaged cromosomes regarding endocrine system tissues and organs. Let’s say you artificially control the hormonal levels. This means the fluffy will have to be on hormonal treatment for the rest of its life. Of course, that would have been ok if you started the treatment soon, given hormonal disbalances before early adulthood can lead to retardation (this is seen on humans often, but happens on animals too). But only partially ok, because, if you cut the hormones, the fluffy will stop producing viable sperm. Not that the sperm might have good genetics, btw. Most likely, the sperm will have a chance to pass down the genetic defect, improving the probability of many more SBS foals. If you want to breed retards, go ahead. It sounds like a super interesting (and inhumane) experiment.

1 Like

Just sell it as a regular Alicorn on Wish.

1 Like

Churpos are bizarre penis-nosed abominations that just happen to make chirping noises.
They aren’t fluffies at all and they only exist in Micron’s universe.