In Need of Art Requests - WilsonFluff

Ohh! Yes, I noticed the “FLUFFY CHARACTERS,” part. I was specifically looking for “Pierre.”

1 Like

Oh, right. As a rule of thumb, if a character’s appearance isn’t described there, it’s probably described in the stories.

But as for Pierre, I think these quotes should be adequate:

He looks old, but oddly spry, and his eyes seem to glow a faint blue. But that might be a trick of the light. He’s bald, and wearing what look like metallic gloves.

He looked exactly like he does on TV: old, but aging very well, completely bald, and chrome dome waxed so much that if this conversation had been taking place outside, you’d still be blinded. Strangely glowing blue eyes, an immaculate silver business suit, and what appeared to be silver gloves, too.

He’s also rather tall. It runs in the family. Like, around a head higher than average.

That “completely bald” part doesn’t mean he doesn’t have eyebrows, to be clear. That would be silly. He usually wears a labcoat when working in the lab, obviously, but he’s retired now, so he usually wears, well, the kind of clothes a retired older gentleman would wear. Sometimes with a labcoat over that.

And for the record, he’s also a cyborg. Those aren’t actually gloves he’s wearing, those are his hands. He can turn his hands into arm cannons, for starters. Just saying it in case you want to do something with it.

@jimmyhopkins has described Pierre as looking like Patrick Stewart, and I completely agree with this.

2 Likes

Idea that would look great in your style: Fluffy has a bur stuck on its fluff, and other fluffies are trying to extract it with all the seriousness of a surgical operation.

3 Likes

Howbowt an anthrette with a disco-costume from the '70s?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fluffy

1 Like

Uh I got a few ocs in my gallery that may inspire you. I love your art btw

1 Like

Thank you! I’m not going to lie to you when first joining you were my favourite artist, and still are! So I’m glad to hear it ^^

1 Like

:heart::heart_eyes::nerd_face::heart_eyes::heart:

Oh God, a male, though…
Frizzy perm, lowcut wing collar polyester shirt, disco vest, bell-bottoms, platform shoes and medallions!
:nerd_face::smile::rofl::joy::grinning::smiley::laughing:

1 Like

Shdjdhdjdjf thank you!

1 Like

If your not inundated with requests, would you draw a spiderfluff for me? A story I’m writing features them heavily in the first chapter

2 Likes

Ah shit. Here we go again

2 Likes

Been wanting to draw a spider fluff, but might draw it TMR I really need sleep right now image

1 Like

No worries! I saw you had tons of requests, so I understand if you don’t get to it. Rest up!

1 Like

Maybe if you want a challenge -

Scene: alleyway, with cardboard box nestie in a pile of trash
Living character: one feral mummah, desperately looking for her babbehs, which she doesn’t see or recognize anywhere.
Dead characters: multiple foals all about mummah, several stomped flat so hard that the boot prints are prominent, one thrown against the wall so hard that it’s just a splatter of blood and a patch of fur, etc.
Added bonus: graffiti saying “UR FOALS B DED LOL” on the wall - possibly with the splattered wall foal being an O

I just realized that I forgot something.

As of the story “One Chance”, Pierre has four thin scars on his cheek. Like if a skeletal hand slapped him really hard. Because that’s exactly what happened.

I don’t know if you’ve been drawing Pierre or not, but if you have, it shouldn’t be hard to add those scars, right? Otherwise, we can just say it’s him before that story.

1 Like

I always enjoy others drawing my carnivorous ducks, or how I like to call em my ducky friends…