Into the Abyss (by Tia)

Holy fuck what? That art is so gorgeous I forgot what I wanted to say. I really should read the manga btw. I forgot I wanted to.

Let’s be happy it’s our little community that got all this talent :wink:

1 Like

Just waiting for the Hag and the Cunny Scientist.

Wow… Well done!!

Decided to try watching Made in Abyss. I normally don’t like chibi animes, but the quality background artwork and intriguing story writing makes up for it. Just wish I didn’t have to listen to Brittany Lauda, ugh.

1 Like

LMAO THIS GUY WATCHES DUB>>>
but fr I’ve watched all current seasons n movies
I ignored it when it first came out because ur right… it was chibi and like??? Adventure? I couldn’t get into it. I didn’t care about slice of life kids shows…. By god I was wrong.

1 Like

It’s fantastic but the darker moments test even my thresholds for brutality.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the brutal and anatomical parts of the show! Did NOT like the weird loli and shota stuff going on. Mangaka honestly sus for the entire thing, but grateful nonetheless.

1 Like

Yea lol :sweat_smile: I watch subbed if there’s no dub yet, but otherwise I like most English voice actors just fine. And watching dubbed allows me to put the show on my second screen while gaming! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yea I almost stopped watching after they strung up the little girl naked as “punishment”, like wtf?

1 Like

THAT WAS LIKE ONE OF THE FIRST EPS TOO!!!
The fucking animation studio even censored a lot of what was in the manga :persevere: we’re getting the clean version smh
Not sure how far you are but there are so many sus parts I had to skip… there aren’t many in the most recent season luckily :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yea I’ll keep my skip button ready lol.
Looking forward to seeing your comic about it. Got a timeline yet?

1 Like

For this specific one? I’ve got a few pages sketched out and have just been waiting on some time to do the painting. I’ve got a few days off for crimmis so I’ll probably do an update within 2 days!

1 Like