Into the Void with you. (by Madpancakes)

It gnaw’s, it rives, it tears at me looking at my first piece. If you can even call it that. A piece of poopy Garbage.

I got some helpful tips from the community and the more I heard the less satisfied I was with my performance.

I woke up sweating in the middle of the night asking myself Questions to which I did not know the answers to, why does he look like a McDonald’s Plaything mascot reject.
Why is “Slushie” such an utter disappointment to me. So I called the only people I know have lived through such a trauma and my parents said that I should never bother them again.

I will continue developing an art style and I am staying open to criticism as It motivates me to make more of an effort.

And in time you will learn the tragic extent of my failings.

17 Likes

I love that game.

also, first art is always cringy once you move on. I’m still not really happy with mine some eleven fluffy arts later, but even I admit it’s a lot better than the first.
this My first attempt at paint3d artwork and my first fluffy art. Rook, Alphastock 1A of the Pack. by:Shadowfox

vs this The Pack's First Christmas- a quick flash forward (Shadowfox)

3 Likes

Honestly I think the most important part is that we will keep trying. And as we get better the first drawing will be a reminder of the progress we made.

By the by I have read a lot of your stories and I enjoy them quite a lot. I find you very talented and I hope you can see that in yourself too.

6 Likes

Thanks, that always helps- es[ecially when I made the mistake of re-reading a fanfiction I wrote nearly a decade ago last night, lol.

2 Likes

Here lies Slushie, the first brick in the foundation of the unfolding talent.

8 Likes

“We will make Diamonds from their ashes and take them into battle with us.”

3 Likes

You may need to improve your style but your humour is quality!

2 Likes