Invited # 15 (By: FallenAngel)

Hopefully that garden is full of Parsley!

1 Like

Oh I wish, but that garden is special :grin:

1 Like

Leafy could plant some Parsley around the border of the garden! To keep away/punish entitled/ theaving fluffies

2 Likes

Too bad Tummeg Babbehs are going to get wasted. Another Alicorn or Poopie is possible.

2 Likes

HI sentence the bitch to death:

3 Likes

~Crescendo grows towards the inevitable~

1 Like

I find myself loving the yellow action markers. Great energy.

2 Likes

Aww poor munstah babbeh :frowning:

1 Like

loads welder with murder intent the moms mine
daddy like

2 Likes

God, and she’s fucking pregnant again. She’s still nursing foals! They never stop… no wonder they end up without enough food for their babies. Fucking morons, these things. I can’t wait to see them all dead of their own ignorance.

2 Likes

Yeah, those fluffies are fucked… March of the ent time…

1 Like

As much as I hate Acron getting hurt, at least it’s further proof to Leafy that he’s innocent.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see the mother lose her “Thummy babies” because she didn’t listen to acron

1 Like

:shushing_face: shhhhh dont ruin the excitement i just need to add more spice.

1 Like

Yes, it still sadden me to draw him like this , but its part of the story :fearful:

1 Like

Well acorn and his smarty brother were her litter, so the father humps her for more, and by this scene its almost time, she just lookin for a good place to nest.

I thank this community artists for giving me a good idea what an ego mare would be in a story thats begging to be punished in any worst way possible, believe me she will get what she derserves :smiling_imp:

yes, kill stupid pooppy babeh :smile:

your fluffies are so cute, and that just makes it more insufferable when they’re being assholes, great work :heart:

poor sweet Acorn… hope the fat, snorting shitrats get thrashed just as badly as they trashed the garden

1 Like

So, I guess Acorn will get beaten up some more and maybe pooped on by his family but not killed. I hope Leafy of the Fair Folk returns soon to punish these little hellspawn with karmic vengeance.

1 Like