Invited # 20 (By: FallenAngel)

look at that red panel
whoa

1 Like

Acorn mom made her biggest idiotic mistake, and that cost her and her coming biggest poopie.

1 Like

So no ā€œWuv and cawe fwom big bwudda Acown sabe pweemie sibbies?ā€
Or ā€œChiwpie Babbehs twansfowm into Chiwpie biwdie Babbehsā€?

Thereā€™s a Grimm story where the kids of the villain get turned into birds and fly away. Canā€™t recall which.

1 Like

So kill them all and showing no mercy, Iā€™m fine with that.

I just canā€™t wait to see how you kill off the bitch mare and the two reaming bratty siblings, especially the ā€œbestesā€™ babbeh,ā€ have the flower on the ā€œbestesā€™ babbehā€ head start to sprout roots either crushing her head or the roots digging in her flesh slowly killing her. And for the Bitch mare, have thorny vines wrap around the mareā€™s body, then slowly put the squeeze on her!

1 Like

So leafy the mandrake that was in charge of the garden is ded and the garden is somehow sentient and nature attacks the defilers?

If you fuck up the garden then the garden fucks you up back

1 Like

Maybe bird is reincarnation of leaf man

I donā€™t think the gardenā€™s magic, I think Acorn is actually a Disney princess

1 Like

Or a source material for those princesses. After all his dad just broke his spine and his whole family is going to be brutally murdered

1 Like

Extra butter or kettle corn?

1 Like

You might be surprised to learn that my favorite way to make popcorn does not involve fluffies.

Stove-popped in a pot with olive oil. Coat with a mix of butter extra-virgin olive oil melted together in a pan, and granulated garlic.

Perfect for watching a fluffy get just deserts.

2 Likes

Hermoso

Thatā€™s sounds delicious I gotta try that

No way, what a shock.

1 Like

going to be very honest when i saw the crow all I thought in my head was

caw bitch

1 Like

Karma at itā€™s finest

1 Like