Invited # 32 (By: FallenAngel)

I’ve been very curious about these and what they will do. Thank you for all the work!

1 Like

The scary thing is, Acorn eats food from the garden. Meaning that he will eat nutrients that were once his “family”.

2 Likes

I hope that she has a munsta babbeh that will be spared.

Ah karma

2 Likes

Just thinking about it: so far these are actually the scariest because the others were acting kind of like animals lashing out and eating. These seem to have some intelligence. And yeah, a smart predator is scarier to me. Whether they envelope the mama or sprout little mouths or what is almost unimportant to “Hi, they’re talking to you.”

I think, for Acorn’s sake, these really are the scariest because if he gets scared then its just one wrong turn and he’s there.

Assuming he lives, of course. Broken back, can’t work. But, he did try stopping the mess so I hope that didn’t go unnoticed. Likewise, since this is such a magical place and given his coloring? Maybe he could be turned into a plant “fluffy”?

Yeah, I’m going to say of all the things I’ve read here so far I’m most invested in Acorn’s story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is great it makes me excited… Look at these nipples!! Look at em!!

But seriously, this is absolutely fantastic, and hope more comes in the future with other herd massacre, and a innocent foal gets a loving home… 7+ dead and 1 happy ending… Or a 1 to 7 ratio… Perfect balance of abuse and hug!

1 Like

Great I hope the useless soon mummah suffers more than the other, I like your comic bro

1 Like

Were they really his “family” when they staved and abandoned him? And probably made him eat their shit.

1 Like

Yup its sad coincedence he was born an alicorn let him live till he manage to open his eyes but his bitchy mom and smarty dad want him out of the herd.

Rather stomp him he expect he will die in the woods by other wild animals but acorn wandered to Leafy’s border. And by chance they ended up in there and went nuts cause acorn is enjoyin his life while they have to forage for food.

4 Likes

2 Likes

That’s why I added the “” I don’t know what to call them. :shrug:

Abhorrent vermin is a fitting label.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t fit it the way that I was using it, so maybe blood relatives? Like “He would eat his aborent vermin.” Or “He would eat his blood relatives” :grinning:

1 Like

I’m expecting that those flowers are actually more pikmen creatures

2 Likes

One question: Is siren head related to you?

nah, he lives in other Country
we basically pretend he doesn’t exist. guy’s a weirdo creep

1 Like

Yeah, go figure.

2 Likes

Hoo boy. Dis gon’ be gud.

1 Like

Me: Why even say or mention Ugly Baby?
Author: So its more pleasant to watch her suffer
Me: Oh… yeah, that is fair…
Man, having other babies to compensate the good mother bitchery of life, fuck man…

2 Likes

I knew those flowers were the most dangerous of the lot

1 Like