Invited # 5 (By: FallenAngel)

Satisfying

2 Likes

i dont trust the humaniod daikon

3 Likes

Yeah, I still haven’t heard the rules, and the foal already ate the food, I sense a ruse.

3 Likes

You know, I could see fairies giving Fluffies help in between causing fates worse than death to humans.

Actually, has anyone written a story of Frankenstein’s Monster meeting the Seelie Court?

3 Likes

Pls tell me it’s gonna be like this

2 Likes

Is this someone’s garden? Did the fairy-like creature lure him into someone else’s garden where he will be attacked?

1 Like

A milk plant literally shaped like a teat is a bit suspect as something so mundane.

It could be a Little Match Girl/Owl Creek Bridge moment. Its odd a baby Poopie would imagine a little human friend though, unless he’s looking at a vegetable company mascot on an advertising poster as his guts are being pushed out his mouth by his mother’s foot or father’s cock or something.

Could be an alien. Or a fairy. Either case could get amusing quickly if his tormentors get a dissection or are lost in Unseelie alleyways forever or something, since I doubt Feyfolk or aliens would feed a baby that specifically if they had ill-intent. Even to fatten up.

Maybe some kind of Abuser VR as something happens to its body? Or Hugbox shelter euthanasia?

1 Like

I kinda thought it could be some kind of fluffy-vision. People have kinda experimented with the idea that fluffies see (literally) the world in a more cartoonish and friendly way. Everything’s speculation.

1 Like

Soft Raw Cabbage? This truly is a fantasy world.

2 Likes

Can’t decide if that makes sense as early, modern, or prototype Fkuffy generations.

1 Like

All of the above. It’s a headcanon specific question

1 Like

But which to choose?
It feels like something that shouldn’t exist in all Fluffies all the time, or it looses its impact.

Maybe a late stage alteration from
Hasbio? Abusers killing Fluffies meant that there was constant demand but now that Fluffies outnumber humans 10:1 any Abuser can put out anything edible on a string and reel in a Fluffy. Their arms will go numb and they’ll run out of undulled sharp objects before they can see the grass in their yard again.

So now Hasbio has to de-incentivize Abusers from killing ferals. Dump Fluffies into every megaherd on Earth that can’t recognize danger, understand mortality, or feel pain when the adrenaline hits them, so Abusers can’t get any joy out of it and have to actually buy Fluffies who can be tortured again.

I feel like it makes more sense if Fluffyvision was something that was created by a competitor, and not Hasbio. Its an approach I went with when I wrote about Genecco fluffies. I feel that too much fluffy fiction overuses Hasbio, when there are other biotoy companies that could exist such as one based of Dracco, Mattel and Samsung.

1 Like

According to the Fluffy history guide in early canon there was two companies. Hasbio became cartoonishly evil by getting all the good lore from both.

Ponyture Labs, as in a Portal reference.

Still, there is potential for someone to make a “history of Fluffies” that is in-universe. Mention the competitors and their products/innovations, and the indie/at home products which presumably would just be the prolific Fluffy artists.

1 Like

I’d add there as a third - 4 leaf labs (cough 4chan cough) but Ponyture and Hasbio caught on, and eventually, Hasbio was left standing.

Its actually been done a lot of times. Sometimes some people will do nothing but just worldbuilding but not tell a story. Some people follow a hicecanon and include specific events (such as Fall of Cleveland) Some, like Pinkyfluffy, do their own thing, and present their own fluffies. Its why I keep saying “depends on headcanon” - while there’s hivecanon, there are also some people who do their own thing, and/or approach fluffies different from others, and include/omit certain ideas.

2 Likes

Uhhh, where are parts 2, 3 and 4?

In his gallery. Duh

Nope. Just 1 and 5. Take a look.

Guess what I found there

2 Likes

ohhh such a cute baby, happy baby and cute strange being. love them

1 Like