Is there a way?

To organize posts by newest OP as opposed to newest update/comment?

6 Likes

we have a dude working on the “booru view” that allows doing just that
so the answer would be “not yet”

11 Likes

Several writers to have an index page, normally saved to their featured posts section of their profile, that helps since that type of sorting isn’t available yet. But it is only used by some.

4 Likes

To add to @Aurix’s comment, there is a way to search for a user’s posts chronologically. This method has a drawback of only showing the posts that have the author’s username in them though.

It’s also technically possible to emulate the function you want. It’s nowhere near perfect, but it’s a thing. Go into full page search, open Advanced options and choose “I’ve not read”. Then sort by Latest post. This search will still show the topics where you haven’t read the latest comment, but it will show them in chronological order, which is better than nothing.

4 Likes

Sorry, completely forget out that.

Having returned from my sabbatical, I’m starting the deeply unpleasant task of organizing my shit to bring over.

Shoot me in the fucking throat.

2 Likes

I know it might be a painful process but please know, that for people like me, it will be greatly appreciated. I can’t wait to reread the favorites from before and to read those that I may have otherwise missed.

1 Like

I’m making it fun for myself by writing framing stories here and on Reddit. Even had a certain Turbine of the Infrared variety draw a picture of Baxter and Racecar moving stuff.

2 Likes

Something about this picture screams “futility” and I absolutely love that.

Clearly needs a bigger whip.
…with thorns.