Is this Cute Aggression? (CookieCrunch)

Great video. I don’t think I’ve experienced cute aggresion myself. Not as described there. Hrm… My paxil might factor in though.

4 Likes

I just like to kick dumb conscious things. I don’t know why people consider dumb stuff cute.

2 Likes

I know right? I mean, doesn’t everyone take a look at a pregnant fluffy and think, “it’s too stupid to live, let’s rape it and kill the fetuses by crushing them inside her with our huge non-fluffy cocks then beat the shit out of her until she can’t breathe and after she catches her breath, beat the shit out of it again and dump alcohol in her eyes and wounds and leave it for dead in the closest trash bin”?

5 Likes

I don’t get cute aggression really which may be why my idea of abuse is purely third person and conducted by a villain or at least an antagonist, but intrusive thoughts can be a bother sometimes.

The constant thoughts of bashing someone’s face in with whatever is around is what I remember more than what they were talking to me about at some points.

Unfortunately there isn’t a good way to work it into writing since characters just come across as violently psychotic and either indulging or repressing it.
When I tried I just ended up with a story of a woman who wanted to kill every human she met but loved her Fluffies.

I’m going to try it again soon. I feel like there’s a way to portray it, but it eludes me.

2 Likes

Playful aggression is a type of “dimorphous” display, in which a positive experience elicits expressions usually associated with negative emotions.[2] This behaviour occurs more commonly in individuals who experience dimorphous emotions across a range of situations, and may help to regulate emotions by balancing an overwhelmingly positive emotion with a negative response.[2]

Intense positive feelings often produce hybrid categorically positive and typical negative expressions. This is commonly witnessed in situations in which a person is so overwhelmed by happiness that they begin to tear up or even cry. Such regulation of emotion has been coined “dimorphous expression”.[2] The dimorphous expression model seeks to identify the validity of the phenomenon via a study involving a series of questions asked to subjects in conditions where they were not exposed to a cute stimulus and in conditions where they were exposed.

This was something I’ve picked up from the wiki for Cute Aggression

3 Likes

Are you role-playing in every post?

4 Likes

please don’t rp in my comments

Edit: I’m taking back my niceness, please don’t comment things like this under my posts.

3 Likes

I understand that cute aggression is also a form of defense of the brain.

Naturally living beings with neotenic characteristics cause us the need to protect them, it is a kind of manipulation because they are so defenseless that they can only survive under the care of someone. However, when a dangerous or despicable living being (such as fluffies) has these characteristics, the brain triggers the need for aggression to level the tenderness by mixing both feelings. So you end up wanting to hold him until he explodes and bathe in his blood: 3

3 Likes

No they dont you fucking psycho

3 Likes

I get the distinct impression you guys don’t much care for Fictional creature sufferage

3 Likes

i dont care much for you roleplaying in the comments and giving me an unwanted, graphic description of fetus murder by rape. write a fucking story if you want people to read that, but please kindly shut the fuck up about it in comments not related to that.

3 Likes

So, that’s a no

2 Likes

Thats a no babe. Hard no.

2 Likes

im all for abuse, but you’re just weird man.

3 Likes