Isolation - Renaissance

Where does this take place, is this at a daycare or some sort of lab?
Either way it doesn’t seem like any breeding should be happening.

5 Likes

I have some of the art. Will message ypu about it

3 Likes

just… ok… you know… relax and enjoy.

4 Likes

I really dont think its breeding as much as its fluffies experiencing typical relationship problems

4 Likes

I remember seeing this on the booru before it died.

3 Likes

Poor fella got cucked.

7 Likes

True, but unless one of them has been neutered/spayed then there will most likely be foals soon.

4 Likes

Fluffy “love” and “loyalty”, demonstrated

2 Likes

Looks like every pic I had saved has been posted already, but I’m super glad to have you back! /trash/ is indeed a good place for fluffy threads, but I strongly recommend steering clear from /b/.

@DokutaSuton I don’t know how firm grasp fluffies have of relationships in general, but 20 days must be a long time for them to even remember things.

4 Likes

In other words invites us if you’re having an autistic screeching session as I want to add my voice to the chorus

3 Likes

@DokutaSuton Thats just one headcanon, and imho it more represents the kind of human-ish relationship fluffies can Have. For my headcanon/hivecanon, I’d rather resort to something like this or this when it comes to fluffy loyalty.

@Foxhoarder I like to some fluffies would develop or longing or fondness for at least their owners and parents. ANd I do believe that there can be romance and a lifetime bond between two fluffies. Its really down to the writer/artist, and what they want to do with fluffies.

Fluffies are a very good way to explore human relationships, both moral and immoral. Howeve,r I’m not going to judge all fluffies as immoral.

5 Likes

No lie this is actually the first fluffy community related anything I saw way back when the fluffybooru was around was not expecting to see it again. Thanks for reuploading

4 Likes

youre either a decent person or on 4chan. you cant be both

4 Likes

Good thing this isn’t 4chan.

3 Likes

I mean… It could be!

2 Likes

As much as some of us have come from 4chan, myself included, I think it is better that this site does not have too much of the chan’s sensibilities.

4 Likes

Oh poor dude…

2 Likes

Something about this comic makes me smile every time. Probably the fact that the little idiot thought his special friend would be faithful and not enf the first stallion to show his ugly mug :laughing:

4 Likes

BUT IS SO SAD BUT FUNNY!!!

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes