It's time to try and code this.

Basically. But the turtle, not the man.

Cowabunga

god damn

Think you could make a workable version where the only difference is a removal of the cutiemarks? for us/me to play? It’s really the biggest thing I personally want gone from the current version and if you were able to get the game to work then removing the cutiemark would basically just be replacing the current one with a transparent image of the same size.

1 Like

I’m trying to implement saving and loading, but if that’s your priority, sure.

I actually can’t tell how removing the cutie mark from the fluffy model will affect the rest of the code. For some reason, CasualDev’s code calls the limbs by name in some places, and in other places by hierarchy order, so just removing the cutie mark object from the model will fuck up the code. But a transparent or empty object might work. I will do what I can.

2 Likes

Have fun!

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I know it’s weird that the cutie mark would be a priority, but I’ve culled so many fluffies after waiting for them to grow up because of a bad cutiemark color. Good luck on coding and working on the rest of the game!

1 Like

Speaking of “culled”:

• You can now hover over a fluffy and press ‘x’ to delete it.

Also:

• Fluffies have a message when you give them a new name.
2 Likes

Crap, I’m dumb. Pressing ‘x’ while hovering over a world element like dirt or tiles placed by the player DELETES THE GRID IT IS ATTACHED TO!!! :derp:
I’m sorry about this. I originally planned it to be a debug feature for deleting elements from the current scene and forgot that it never actually checks if the game object under the cursor is a fluffy. Will be fixed in the official release. Just be careful not to fuck up your world during play.

Also, even male fluffies have breasts. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

where are the fluffys

1 Like

This answer does not bode well for your chances of actually making anything.

So for the first code it means your brackets als {} aren’t all properly accounted for as for the second i think the call for a function or another issue is occurring if you could share a download link to what your working on I could take a look / possibly help fix the error

press space to spawn them, you’re welcome :]