Kaz revamp (by bogosbinted)

so… im changing Kaz’s story completely. the old comics i made of him are now completely irrelevant and non-canon.

hes living in an actual house now! he was raised there as a foal.

as the only alicorn (and the runt) of the litter, his owner gives him LOTS of attention and care, fawning over him constantly.

this has lead Kaz to believe that his owner ONLY loves him.

but the thing is, his owner is religious. Kaz knows his owner loves god, but he also thinks that his owner only loves him, so by that logic Kaz thinks he IS god.

so yeah. fluffy with a god complex. i could use some help with ideas for more of the storyline.

25 Likes

A solipsistic narcissistic fluffy with a god complex and he thinks he can walk on water ?

I don;t know his original back story so he is as new to me as he is to you right now.

3 Likes

A fall from grace tale would work well.
Maybe the story leads to Kaz being homeless for a bit, having to deal with a God complex and no actual survival skills

Great Art btw :heart:

1 Like

Sorry, your image doesn’t feature a fluffy with a bone skull nor tentacle nipples, therefore it is being erased

(I’m so fucking tired of people telling me what a fluffy HAS to be)

6 Likes

What a fantastic fluffy design! There have been lots of cute fluffies, and even some pretty fluffies, but this is the first gorgeous fluffy I’ve seen in years. I’d buy one in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

long tail unicorns are always so majestic <3 love the art

4 Likes

better?

4 Likes

Utter (udder?) perfection

4 Likes

Which religion?

How often does he overhear religious services, television, or hear about people from other religions?

What exposure does he have to non-religious media?

Does the owner consider him having a soul, or as the kind of person who thinks anything not human and made after the stone age is varying degrees of evil?

1 Like

He does look like the legendary Kirin, no one can disagree with that

1 Like