Last Vet Visit (Ace)

I guess Tinsel’s owner couldn’t afford to keep Tinsel’s kids. Least the snake got a mostly good meal.

2 Likes

1 Like

It got upgraded, at least

5 Likes

Welp at least her mumma will never know the truth. Also did she give him Tinsel foals for euthanasia instead of selling them to a shelter? Why?

1 Like

Too many fluffs. Even in a hugboxers mind, humane euthanasia is better than going to a shelter to be killed with a hammer by either an abuser or shelter staff when the foals dont get adopted because there are literally thousands of them.

OtherCoraline had a story where his fluffies kept having foals and he resorted to blending them once he ran out of people to take them.

5 Likes

Pretty much what Pete said. Nobody wants them, they’re trash essentially. A shop isn’t going to buy them from you in a world where they’re pests, unless they’re super rare colors/breeds.

4 Likes

I know where to bring my fluffies now, you could make a series with this doctor. I do have some animal concerns … for the snake which ate the sensitive baby assfirst.

Was sensitive tard poo drained first?

Either way, this was a really good story.

3 Likes

Fuck me ace, you know exactly how to play with emotions and still make me laugh and feel sad

1 Like