LEMME DRAW YOUR FLUFFIES (OR HUMANS)!

hey, i want to do some fluffy (or humans) gift art! (the humans have to be fluffy related, so probably a human that features in a fluffy story)

i wont be drawing every character sent my way, just the ones that i think i’d have fun drawing, so youre welcome to send multiple characters at once to get the best chances.

also, please note that i will NOT draw any characters that dont have a reference image (eg, i wont draw a fluffy that hasn’t been drawn before and only has text description. i’m bad at visualising from text descriptions so dont expect me to be able to draw a text only character)

also leave an image of your characters rather than just saying “blorbo from my story?” without showing me what story or who blorbo is ect ect ect

17 Likes

This is Bobo, an extra anxious pink wooly/fluffalo
Hope he’s as fun to draw as it was for me

2 Likes

This is Delirium, she’s a earthie with a eye mutation and she claims to see how others die (her pupils are pink and her irises are white with lines) this is the most unique fluffy I have

2 Likes

How about my OC Wanted?
(He’s like a fluffy version of Gus from Breaking Bad)

1 Like

Adult Candyfloss.

4 Likes

Pringleass from my first stories, preferably sitting at the table and eating baklava.

Glue Eater if you’d please.

1 Like

seconded
the world needs more glue eater

1 Like

I’ll get back to it eventually ™.

offering up sweetie!

Could you maybe draw either of these two (or both) of these guys please? I’m going for TidePod (orange and blue) and Goober (monochrome purple)

2 Likes

Fluffies, huh? I do have Dr. Crazystein, if you like mad science! He’d definitely look cute in your style.

… That said, when you mentioned fluffies you might have fun drawing? My mind went to Creep or Vaporwave.

Vaporwave is just Aesthetic: The Fluffy and works as a model, while Creep is … uh … the result of a lot of animal testing. They’re friends! … They’re friends because Creep broke into Vaporwave’s saferoom in search of drugs!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be me if i didn’t say draw Rambo my kitsune fluffy .

So there we go.

Paprika

Mustard

Cloudberry

a Cute little family

Oooh I’d love if you drew my fluffalo delilah if you feel like it!

If you are up for it you could try Poe. I don’t have any pictures of him, but you can find a description of him HERE

My idea was that his fluff coloration makes him look a bit like someone in a Victorian suit.

My characters:
Merick- 1) Merick ref ft Snack [By CyclopsBurger] 2) It’s not like I like you or anything! [By CyclopsBurger] - #12 by Cybunny
Snack- Snack ref [By CyclopsBurger]
Birthday Cake- 1) https://fluffy-community.com/t/commission-for-cyclopsburger-by-bogosbinted/8153 2) https://fluffy-community.com/t/second-request-done-by-star-the-alicorn/7918
Neapolitan- 1) Neapolitan [By CyclopsBurger] 2) A Sweet Pair (Star-The-Alicorn) 3) Simple love (sketch) [By CyclopsBurger]

1 Like

48e6b6b2054313bf6bbf0a9254de19946ab14d48_2_600x800
I offer Janice, the Realestate Fluffy.

I see that you already have a lot of other suggestions, but here is one more.

This is Speedy, a fluffy who drives a Lamborghini.

Summary

I don’t have any more pictures of him

4 Likes

I love him

1 Like