Lindsay's game by MuffMan

Just stick a bunch of chewed gum to its fur, it’s childish, but the outcome would be funny.

Also, you forgot to put your name in the title.

9 Likes

Play a board game with it. Hugbox.

13 Likes

This.

Somehow I think Fluffies would be excellent at Othello. There is enough strategy to entertain humans, but the rules are so basic there is nothing to confuse a Fluffy.

Play hide and seek with his leggies. Tell him all he has to do to get them back is find them.

5 Likes

Tie a heavy rock around his waist and play huggy tag

4 Likes

Let’s play HAMMER!

1 Like

Yugioh. If the Fluffy loses, they go to the Shadow Realm.

15 Likes

The accordion

1 Like

I’m thinking a death carnival… Flurries running on a track full of obstacles that WILL kill them if they are not careful… First fluffy to win, gets sketti… Others who survive… Lives… Others die… Like deadman wonderland… Minus the blood powers.

3 Likes

i agree mostly do 2 the fluffy being polite and not demanding a new home/sketti/special friend/ u get the idea

1 Like

I think Lindsay will flap the wings of that fluffy and spin it until the pressure bursts its wings and shoots out into the air until it hits a tree causing multiple fractures and tooth loss

1 Like

I’m quite tired and a little drunk, so I’m thinking a simple, lighthearted game of soccer (football) would be delightful! (There is no ball)

3 Likes

The fluffy gets fed many different kinds of Italian food, but has to remember each food eaten and name them(or give them all different names that can be remembered).

yeet him

2 Likes

How about a game of Roshambo, South-Park style?

2 Likes

Aight, we got a winner

2 Likes

Sweet!

Pattycake

So, what did end up winning?

1 Like

This

1 Like